Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

FrantzX posted:

When you look at the timeline like that, Touma has had a very lovely couple of months.

Touma has a very lovely life. "Misfortune" and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
Hooray for Misaka runs through generic science facility breaking stuff scene #50000.

Why does every scene that we didn't already see in index seem like filler?

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

The Evil Thing posted:

I know it's silly to judge a spinoff as a standalone work, but I can't help but wonder what the audience is supposed to take away from this arc. What is the story trying to say? I just can't think of anything good.

This is what happens when you create a second season of a show without any material to do so and just end up re-telling a story from the main series.

I don't know why this season exists at all (other than because Railgun brings in the money.)

Wheezle fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 17, 2013

• Locked thread