Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, I've been looking forward to this. Index (the series) can be kind of terrible at times, but I really like the setting. All the sciencey stuff I really like, so Railgun is perfect for that. It's basically the more interesting side of Index.

Translationchat, I don't think there's anything wrong with Sparky. I like Sparky. It gets the same message across, so it's a good localisation of "biribiri" to me. That and the drat autocorrect actually lets me say Sparky without arguing. And I think the official manga translation is Sparky, as far as I remember.

Finally: It's just a fun word to say. Sparky sparky sparky.

Edit: Sparky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, looks like it's going to carry on with the mix of serious and silly I like. "Oh no, my bag got taken by desperate criminals, better fly across the city and blow them up!" And I like that they've decided Kuroko can straight-up fly now. I mean, she was a bit like that in the first season, but this episode it was just ridiculous. :allears:

Mind-Control girl is just as crazy in her introduction here as she is in the manga. But man, people are stupid about her. "Hmm, I wonder if the girl who can control minds might be controlling people's minds? Nah, can't be." :v:

I like Accelerator, but good lord I can not stand his loving laugh. It's awful. Apart from that, he's pretty great.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Yeah, if it's electric, she can basically do anything with it. Just add a bit of technobabble and away you go. That's basically Level 5's for you. They're really, really good at what they do.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Wind Tempest posted:

Things are really picking up although I wonder aside from feeling responsible for all the dead sisters, couldn't Misaka ask her friends for help. She has pretty good connections within Judgement who would gladly help her out if she just asked.

I think part of that is she doesn't want to get her friends into danger. It comes up sometimes.

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I love it how people mix up Mikasa/Misaka all the time.

I wonder how much damage a railgun would do to a Titan? I bet a well-aimed hit to the weak spot would be pretty damaging.

• Locked thread