Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Naw you're fine. Unless there's multiple arcs and a timeskip involved, this is supposed to be the "sisters" arc from Index season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Anidb says 24 episodes. No idea if that's confirmed or a guess on their part though.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
You're allowed to like things other people didn't, its okay. And yeah, you'll probably enjoy Railgun if you liked Index. I like both, and like Railgun better.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Yeah, that was in Index. Touma had just met one of the sisters and went to visit Misaka to find out what the gently caress, wound up seeing that since she wasn't present at the time.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
She made a few cameos in the second half of the first season. I doubt she'll be any more prominent this season.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
And then there were the completely pointless episodes, like the one focusing on the Anti-skill teacher with the glasses.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Yeah, I'd say so. Honestly, you can skip episodes 13-19 and not miss anything except for the fact that capacity down is a thing.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
That's right. Given that it takes place in a different city and doesn't involve any of the main cast of Railgun, presumably we won't see any of it. IIRC, none of the espers should even be aware of it taking place.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
The first half of season one managed to work at least some plot into most of their slice of life episodes, so it might not be too bad for breaking the flow.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Pretty much. Other than that spoiler, you'd need to use indirect means like poison or suffocation. I think Misaki might be able to hurt him if he were touching a conductive object and she sent an electric current down it, but that's the only situation where she could affect him.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Yeah. The events of the first season should have taught her that implicitly trusting authority figures in Academy City is a bad idea.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I think that's some weird meta-joke because I've seen Gekisho referenced in other non-Index shows by the same studio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Because its powered by the almighty force of narrative convenience. His hand does whatever it needs to do, regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

Blhue fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jul 13, 2013

• Locked thread