Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I'd be okay with the filler junk this season if it wasn't entirely "Mikasa angsting and brooding while her friends awkwardly look on without actually prying enough to figure out what's up/help out." It's loving boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I love the stupid acronym group names, they're so silly. :3: Also yeah, totally mixed up Mikasa and Misaka before. Whoops!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Phobophilia posted:

Fuuuuuck that I don't care about wizards how do you even relate to them.

But Stiyl/Stiyr is so awesome. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Hahaha oh my god, that Accelerator scene was perfect! :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

The big problem with the episode is how it took agency away from Misaka and made it about Touma and ~his~ dream.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

Kuroko and Misaka are respectively Level 4 and Level 5 Espers, and have faced literal life-and-death situations in combat against overwhelming odds. Why are they so god-drat terrified of the dormitory supervisor? Is it just played up for comedy, or is the dormitory supervisor actually a secret Level 6 or something?

There's several other "normal" adults in the series who command undue respect from high level esper teenagers; I think it's partially a comedy thing and partially highlighting that respect/fear that most kids naturally feel towards adults. Granted, a normal person and being able to deal with mutant freaks on a daily basis is reason enough to give them respect. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Considering how Accelerator is the best god drat character in the entire franchise, your hopes are probably well-founded!

• Locked thread