Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Roflfox posted:

Hopefully none. I stand by my stance that Index was absolute garbage and Railgun was surprisingly entertaining if only because it had barely anything to do with the former. I'm cool with Touma in small doses but everything else about the Index series can gently caress off forever.

Ah, now I remember. Railgun is the one with Kuroko being cray, Index is the one with punching girls in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

"space", a.k.a. "figuratively getting into Misaka's pants at every opportunity"

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

(13) Why were the Sisters okay with showing Touma all of the clones and explaining in blunt detail what happened? They gave the passcode check, he failed... and then they treated him like he should know about the experiment anyways...? Was it because of his cancelling ability?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Superuser008 posted:

My impression of the experiments is that each one is at least somewhat controlled and each has a specific goal or objective; they aren't just random events. Also, Accelerator is powerful indeed, but far from invincible. Seems to me he'd be quite vulnerable to biological attacks...load up some good 'ol bubonic plague (or some other nasty bug) in a dispenser hidden in a sewer grating, trigger it as he walks by, plan the funeral. Or any number of methods of poisoning.

I don't know if that would work, he's already stated that he keeps his ability on reflect by default, and he sure didn't have any problem reflecting the biological mass of 10031's exploding body. Food poisoning seems hilarious though.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

fivegears4reverse posted:

Anime openings have been showing crap happening that looks really awesome but doesn't actually happen in the show proper since forever.

Anime openings sometimes showcase the most amazing things

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

There's a little extra :3: scene during the credits song of (16).

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

This is anime; if they don't show the character in black and white sketch that fades to white screen then she ain't dead. :colbert:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

ArchangeI posted:

Kuroko's VA pretty much carried that episodelast season and this season and everything by herself.

Indeed.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Dorm Supervisor's esper power is Administration Logistics. You'd be terrified too :colbert:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Kuroko Making Misaka-Molestation Noises, Take 527, aaand ACTION!

Still just as great as Take 1.

edit: :lol:

AnacondaHL fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Aug 25, 2013

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

That last episode was shounen as fuuuuuuuuck. In the "grin plastered on my face" way. I guess it's sometimes nice to watch goofy poo poo like that. MISAKAs steal the show again.

Also I'm a moron and only just now realized that Janie is supposed to be like January (as opposed to "Journey" which is what I keep hearing them say, then I keep thinking of goofy 80s music videos) and Febri is supposed to be like February.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I think it was only supposed to mean January is 1 and February is 2.

• Locked thread