Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
The first episode was good, makes me wonder if they'll bookend this run the way they did the first run with Saten doing something to show she is as badass as any of the espers, I really hope they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Angel fall is the (Index Spoiler) arc where a bunch of people swap appearances from Touma's POV right? I hope we get at leas one shot showing what Touma would see.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Veekie, I think you are selling Saten a timy bit short, she's actually pretty heroic and more than willing to put herself in danger for other people even when faced with bad guys with powers, specifically the first episodes of both Railgun series and the bat to computer action.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Raenir Salazar posted:

I always liked the theory that Uiharu had control over entropy at higher levels, essentially she could make herself important (and why her flower hat seems to never wither). :shobon:

I read somewhere that Uiharu's hairband is fake flowers. Though I do also like the idea of her power turning into some kind of temperature control like if she got into a scrap with he girl with control over water she'd just shut her down by evaporating it. I also now have the imag of an L5 Kuroko doing a bit from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy on Misaka.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jun 16, 2013

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

That's not the part I thought of, there's a bit where it's mentioned dinner parties would be livened up by teleporting the hostess' underwear 3 feet to the right.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Yeah I think if it's along the lines of the Girls und Panzer OVA Water War it could be worth watching especially with some Sisters wandering about. Heck I thought the season 1 episode with the virtual beach was pretty amusing too, though I sense I'm in a clear minority feeling that way.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I think that even though both previous seasons had a big fight where Misaka shows off her powers her reaction to seeing Accelerator kill 10031 really brought it home how potentially dangerous the Level 5 espers can really be when they want to be, I doubt much of Academy City would be left standing if they'd used Meltdowner clones for the experiment (assuming she'd have the same reaction as Misaka).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

ArchangeI posted:

Just do one episode where a crack team of Sisters rescue her in a Daring Commando Raid. Bonus points if they deliver action-movie one liners in a flat monotone.

First thing that came to mind on reading that:

"Do you feel lucky, punk?" inquires MISAKA angrily.

This has to happen!

• Locked thread