Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Eh, I don't mind the lighter moments, and I'm sure we're going to get plenty of plot very quickly. I do agree that Haruee seems completely pointless though.

That manga scene though. MISAKA, you are the best Misaka. :allears: Oh god, I wish we had seen that animated. Also, Accelerator next week, yessss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx

Nate RFB posted:

Anyway, I think it's less that Accelerator is a "good" character and more that Touma is so aggressively boring that he's better by simple juxtaposition.

My friend's favorite gripe about Touma is the fact the fact that he suffered such severe memory loss, tries to hide it, and not even his own parents notice because Touma is that loving boring.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, THAT was a cool fight. Frenda is going to be in so much trouble for this.

loving Touma, get out of my good anime already.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Kuroko's VA is just the best. :allears:

But ugh. I guess we're going to be stuck with Touma for quite a while. And he's still impossibly boring.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
For me, it's Misaka becoming the sidekick in her own story that really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know they really had no choice since this came from Index, but still. gently caress Touma.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Kuroko is just the best as always. Also the idea of Frenda acting as Meltdowner's version of Kuroko is amazing.

After how well the sisters arc went, I'm more than willing to give JC Staff the benefit of the doubt for another anime-only arc.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Okay, Saten and Uiharu playing mom is just :3: Though Febri's kinda annoying.

But oh god, if this arc leads to a Meltdowner/Railgun team up I can't wait.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Considering how much better Railgun is than Index, I've only got hope for the Accelerator spin-off.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I'm starting to think that :moreevil: was made just for these idiots.

Also I'm really starting to like Mitsuko in this. Unexpectedly becoming one of the more entertaining cast members.

legoman727 fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Sep 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
You know, if your plan is too stupid for KIHARA GENSEI to consider, then maybe you should really think twice about implementing it anyways. Also am I blind or was that him who Mitsuko's father was talking to?

• Locked thread