Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Looks like Accelerator is getting his own spinoff manga. I don't really read manga but I might give that a try.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...s-his-own-manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

I liked this episode. Continued Misaka development from the Sister's arc. Though it shouldn't have taken Kongou's inadvertent advice to convince her to finally seek help.

I find it amusing that a lot of times I can't remember important recurring characters on some shows but I recognized the cat right away. I'd totally watch a filler episode staring Dog the cat and Sphinx.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

I actually liked that the advice came from Kongou. We all know that she has issues making friends (she freaked out when a 5 year old child said she'd be her friend), but is fiercely loyal to the one she has, so it makes sense that she best understands the value and meaning of friendship.

I like Kongou. It's just that Misaka should have already learned her lesson.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

You know poo poo is going down when Saten brings out the bat.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

*Reading the Index light novels* I know that plenty of anime draw people who look younger and older than their given age but Stiyl being 14? Really? That is really quite the stretch.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Where on the Index timeline is the Accelerator manga suppose to take from anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Just read 73.5.......the gently caress was that?

• Locked thread