Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Apparently, JC Staff has made it sort of a rule to have "No uggos" on the Raildex world. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

B-but Index is Ika Musume! :(

What? No. Ika-musume is voiced by Kanemoto Hisako. I guess the two characters look somewhat similar, but that's about it.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fivegears4reverse posted:

I can put up with Index because any time I get a bug up my rear end to watch any of it, I skip to the episodes where Accelerator is going COMPLETELY BATSHIT INSANE and feel like I get my fill. Seriously, his japanese voice actor has "crazy" down to an artform, I'm amazed that person can still do work because it sounds like he's destroying his vocal cords faster than David Hayter trying to do the Old Snake voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw

Oh, that's nothing. Nobuhiko Okamoto has comical throat stylings down to a science. While dude normally plays standard shounen/shoujo heroes, his inner crazy always brings a smile to my face.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Stumbling Block posted:

So any idea how many eps are there planned in this season? The first one managed to get a full 26 eps from just 3 volumes of manga material(that was all that was out at the time, usually needs atleast 5-7 volumes worth of material for a full season).

Yeah, but the first season also had a bunch of new content created for it. Two of my favorite episodes were basically completely new content and apparently, all of Season 1's new content is considered canon. The way I see it, if they handle it like they did on Season 1, it should be okay.

I could use a little less middle school fanservice, though. :wtc:

• Locked thread