Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

I missed your thread last year so I am excited to follow this year's thread :D I am a crocheter so I am curious about the wool side of this. How often do you shave all of them down? What do you do with all the shavings? Sell it/spin it/toss it?

Edit: I apparently missed the first paragraph where you answered my questions already. I got drawn to the pictures of cute animals :( Do you sell the yarn locally or online as well?

cryingscarf fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Oh my god those babies are way too cute :3: Can I have Primrose please? She would fit in with the whole black and white spotty theme I have going on with the dogs. No one would notice :D

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Here is a picture of the baby goat's sire I found on the breeder's website. I think he's going to be a spitting image of his daddy.

At first glance, I totally saw a fat poodle with horns.

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

I've been super stressed out about finals and school and nothing has cheered me up... until I saw that little lamb in her jacket. Please keep the adorable photos coming :3:

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

You should totally call her Robo in honor of Roborovskii hamsters. Or Aura for the type of hamster the black and white "panda" patterning occurs in ( Mesocricetus auratus / Golden or Syrian hamsters)

My vote is for Syri (short for Syrian). And also in my experience Siri for the Iphone always accidentally goes off for people in class (like they are texting and bump the siri button) and makes a lot of noise, like this little girl.

cryingscarf fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 14, 2013

• Locked thread