Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, last year's babies are all grown up. :neckbeard:

edit: and a new baby sheep, she's lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Aah, he's adorable. We need that :3: that's really big.

He's all bobbly and chocolatey looking. :kimchi: And tiny. He's probably the cutest thing I've seen all week.

McDragon fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Apr 12, 2013

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hooray, more babby sheeps!

So you've got a bit of a dumbaby this year too? :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, those ears are huge. :3:

Hoping to see more babies soon, Jellyfish. And that they're as cute as these little monsters. How's Freckleman, is he feeling any better?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ahh, piggywigs as well! You've got some cute critters there. :3:

Saw what you posted about Major in Random Nonsense, IJ. Poor guy, hope he's better soon.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, I was going past a local farm today and there's lots of lambs gambolling about. I forgot how lovely it was to see them all springing about the place.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well she's very lovely. :3: Well done Tootsie.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Man, I lose track of this thread for a few days and another two lambs pop out? Congrats on your fuzzy new arrivals! :toot:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

lorabel posted:

Why do you have to dock the tails on sheep? Or can you let them keep their tails? I've seen it on TV and it seems harsh but I don't really know if it's painful for them or if it's necessary with a small flock.

If I remember from last year's thread, it's because they can easily get infected I think?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

More babby goats? Hooray! :neckbeard:

How many more of your sheeps have got lambs to pop out? Hope there's a few more of the fluffy little devils on the way. :kimchi:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

With ears like that, he looks like he's ready for takeoff. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Greycious posted:

That chair cracks me up! You should get one of those. For the sake of :science: and :lol:

Yeah, for the good of science I think we need pictures of Dennis in one of those. :3: And then in some Sheep Tights.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh no. Get well, noisy little lamb.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hooray for Tiny Lamb! May she continue to wear stylish jackets and look adorable. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Visited a farm yesterday, got to stroke some goats. Thought they'd be bristly, but they were so soft. :swoon:

They were really nice and friendly too. One kept sticking her head through the gate for ear scritches. :3: Not sure what sort they were, but they were short and lumpy and adorable.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

They're all still very lovely critters. :3: Also that hat rules, he looks like a space alien.

Hope that bear doesn't cause you any trouble though.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I love alpacas. :swoon:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

From last page, but those snowsheep and snowgoat photos were very lovely. I guess he doesn't really count as livestock, but is there any chance of snowfreckledog pictures at all? Please?

fake edit: wait, no, they're all sheep there aren't they. Well, some snowgoats would be very nice too. Think I was too busy being overwhelmed by cuteness to species identify properly.

And hooray, more babies! :kimchi:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Thank you for the snow goats. :3:

Also I love it when goats make this face. It always makes me laugh.

fake edit: oh, and your goat contraption worked I see. Well done. It's funny and functional.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Christmas critters, yay! :yayclod:

And of course the goat is trying to eat the tinsel. I love that he has to stand on a table to be at the same height as well. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

The more I learn about goats the more I love them. :allears:

From a distance of course, they sound like a pain in the rear end to take care of. :v:

Probably worth it though. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Instant Jellyfish posted:

At least the dog was happy.

Snowdog! :neckbeard: I loev Major.

I found a nice companion thread to this one. Put the Saga of Heath in there too, hope you don't mind Jellyfish. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3583537

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Poor Heath. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Good for Heath. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I have no idea why lambs do that, but I'm glad they do. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hooray, goat buddies! :yayclod:

Also I just realised my last post could have been misinterpreted. I meant I like it when lambs jump around the place. Not the other thing although it was still pretty funny.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Flirt kisses :3: Her birthday is on valentine's day

Aw, that's a lovely snow moustache. Any chance of sheep in birthday hats, or would they just eat them? :3:

And are you sure Moose isn't part moose, that nose is enormous. :kimchi:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

What, lambs come up and sit in your lap? I'm so jealous.

Besides, I thought they were too busy leaping about and stuff. :v:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Major seems happy he finally gets to taste them but sad you made him wait until they were too large to properly snack on :3:

Ahaha, didn't look at that first picture properly and mistook him for a sheep.

And I've never seen sheep zoomies before. :3: That flying sheep pic is wonderful.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'm a bit late, but thank you for the birthday hat sheep pictures. :3:

Rex looks pretty cute. Apart from the pee.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Sorry to hear about your critter problems Jellyfish.

Thinking good thoughts for the little dude. I love that his tongue pokes out when he baas in the video. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

He's lovely. :3: Good for you, little dude, and good for you as well, Jellyfish.

McDragon fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 3, 2014

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hooray, baby lambs! :toot: Is it too early for names or have you decided on any yet? :kimchi:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ahaha, Dumbaby II! :neckbeard:

I hope this is the next in a long line of Dumbabies.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

More adorable sheeps, hooray! :toot:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Probably a good thing I'm an ocean away from your farm, or I'd be mighty tempted to come and pinch Wobbleman. :3:

I know this is the baby livestock thread, but it wouldn't be too cheeky to ask for a picture of Major, would it? :kimchi:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Thank you. Lovely freckly Major. :3: Also those bunny ears are great.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, that's great. :3: What do cows get fed as a treat though?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'm hoping if Tootsie kids soon after her I might be able to convince her she had twins and foist it off on her. I really don't like bottle babies.

Wait, is that how goats and the like foster other baby critters? "Hey, this one came out of you too but you didn't notice" sort of a thing? I thought it was just that they thought "hey, a baby, I should look after it".

Hoping everything goes well with Iph and you get a nice dumbaby or two. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

She's lovely. :kimchi:

Well done Tootsie. :toot:

• Locked thread