Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

:neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

BABIES.

Webcam had better be on in a couple of hours. I want lambcam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Please... please send me a spotty little lamb. I need one in my life. :kimchi:

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Instant Jellyfish posted:

You have spotty sheep over there! A friend of mine goes to visit a Jacob flock outside of Plymouth somewhere and it seems like they are really different from Jacobs in the US and not many have the awesome 4+ horns. She makes super cute felted teddies and things out of the wool though.

But those Jacobs aren't in my house! I just googled them too and UK ones look dumb in comparison to your adorable sheeps too :colbert:

Any more babies popped?

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

I guess if you have a significant number of bucks, disbudding would be quicker than constantly trimming to make sure nobody hurts each other? V:shobon:V

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

What a cute godoodle. :3:

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Oh god babies everywhere :neckbeard:

Have you thought about if baby boy will be left intact or not? Also, are you expecting more babies? :3:

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Oh my, does that tag say 'official lamb ambassador'? I think I'm going to die :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

I want a Jacobs lamb that stays both lamb-sized and as unbearably adorable as Clementine. Can you make this happen please IJ :3:

• Locked thread