Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

i've spent all day messing with some gh converts, and they have been an absolute blast! before i grab more customs or start digging around in the harmonies project, i've got an issue to troubleshoot: i completed a license transfer when i switched to a slim, but all of my HMX DLC that was originally downloaded to my first xbox is non-functioning when my TU4 drive is in. my TU5 drive plays them fine, but is there a way to unite my unofficial additions with my existing DLC library?

edit: wow it's the oldest trick in the book, i just have to re-download all my pre-transfer DLC.

Stage Beans fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

pksage posted:

This thing is kind of expensive for what it is, but I don't know of any alternatives and it works great: http://www.bytearts.com/strummer/

I use my replica Strat ( :smug: ) these days, but I still have a regular RB2 Strat with that strum bar installed and it works like a charm.

you bastard! how long has this been available? i'm so happy i never threw away a busted strat.

• Locked thread