Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Eating your face since 1991.

Ghostwoods posted:

I had a horrible dream...

STABBY STABBY STERV.

I've never seen a game quite so perfectly summed up with one image before :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

We definitely need some more Arena action!

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Is Sterv's face melting off when he's in the sun? :stare: I can only think of this, but worse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ythpzsu18

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Bedroom, but only if there's a cat-shaped coffin option :colbert:

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Wolfsheim posted:

I'll take this update lull to say that I seriously love this LP, and it's making me nostalgic as hell and ready to start playing Oblivion again.

My only problem is that my PC is still hosed, my 360 is dead, and the PS3 lacks all of the DLC except Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine, and dammit, I want that wizard tower :mad:

I did the same thing, except I'm giving Nehrim a shot. It's interesting so far, but the main complaints I have are that the developers love really terrible puzzles, pulling control away from the player, and the game chugs like crazy compared to vanilla Oblivion or Skyrim. I'm still going to truck through it, though.

• Locked thread