Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

NESguerilla posted:

I am really looking forward to this album but the hype and fanservice Daft Punk gets is just ridiculous.

Seriously. I'm looking forward to the album, but part of me is already bracing for the fact that it's impossible for it to live up to all the insane hype. They're genuinely good at what they do, but why this almost religious fervor people get when talking about them?

e. I'm mad about music not existing in a vacuum devoid of human opinions.

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Apr 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

So has anyone tried slowing down Get Lucky so that it sounds like the clip in the vid?

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

It's so unexpectedly cute :3:

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Gonna have some space opera dreams tonight fueled by Contact :stare:

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 21:45 on May 13, 2013

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

resident posted:

Touch should have been the last song on the album. I feel like it would have been a perfect outro.

No way, that scores a perfect ten on the cheese-o-meter for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Action Serious posted:

This comes off as pretty pretentious and crybaby. I'll buy a couple of copies of the record to offset your whining thanks.

EDIT: Get Lucky sounds way better in context for some reason. I loved it before too though.

Pretty sure Daft Punk aren't exactly in need of monetary support, dude.

• Locked thread