Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

It sounds to me like this dude just pitch shifted certain elements, slowed others down and made some parts noisier than they already were. That's deserving of praise? It just sounds like some amateur used Audacity to do some "remixes" and then threw the final product up on YouTube.
you have no idea what you're talking about then

I'm a fan of noise music when it's done well, but this is garbage for the most part.
20 seconds of light noise does not make it "noise music". i'd also love to know what you think is well done noise music

And the moments when it does sound cool, that's not original. These are still just remixes.
yeah what kind of artist takes other peoples music and remixes it?

Heh, well more recently they've been giving albums I like better scores than they used to, it seems. But let's not forget that this is the site that gave De-Loused In The Comatorium a 4.9 out of 10. For years, I'd read their reviews daily and know them as the site that gave poo poo albums good reviews and vice versa.
oh no not prog rock band the mars volta's masterpiece de-loused in the comatorium !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Ultimate Mango posted:

What else good has even come out since then?
literally everything else

Bown posted:

Are there still idiots who think this album sucks
it sucks

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Hammsturabi posted:

New Daft Punk AND Weird Al!? Man, the anime music videos this year are gonna be off the hook!

• Locked thread