Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Too bad there's only a two second preview so we can't confirm if any of the leaks are real or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Wait, is it "We've come so far to revoke who we are" or "We've come so far to evolve who we are"? I can't tell now :confused:

I thought it was "We've come too far to give up who we are", but I could be very wrong.

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Skeezy posted:

Now I hear this. Hahaha.

A quick search for lyrics on Google seems to confirm "We've come too far to give up who we are", but this is all still pre-release. Don't get too excited yet, folks.

Although if that leak posted on the end of page 2 is legit, I may add it to my MP3 player until I can get the official release.

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

If you guys are wondering about my source on the lyrics: http://www.lyrics007.com/Daft%20Punk%20Lyrics/Get%20Lucky%20Lyrics.html

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories: What does this lyric sound like to you?

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Oh god guys, real official leak right here: https://soundcloud.com/omulu/daft-punk-get-lucky-6-07-real

:iamafag:

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Amazon has price listed.

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Does anybody know if ordering Random Access Memories has/will have Autorip?

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

captainOrbital posted:

My vinyl copy does not have the Autorip logo, but my copy of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son does. It's possible that they will include Autorip when it actually releases.

This is the first time I've actually seen a preorder for an album on Amazon, so I don't know how this all works. :gonk:

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

captainOrbital posted:

Now the vinyl copies of Homework and Discovery both have the Autorip logo on them, so I'm going to assume that poo poo is going to end up in my Fancy Amazon Music Cloud before I even get to unwrap the record.

I'll still wait and see if anything comes up on RAM.

At any rate, this is basically what happens when I try to sing Get Lucky without the music. :geno:

Oh, and we've topped Amazon.com

Zedicus Mann fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Apr 19, 2013

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Are We Not Men? We Are Daft Punk!

Yeah, can I add this post to my favorite posts? What's that? SA doesn't have favorite posts? drat. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedicus Mann
May 5, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

In other daft punk news

Maybe he'll Get Lucky and his dream will come true.

• Locked thread