Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Space Jam posted:

I can barely tell the difference between 320 CBR MP3 and FLAC,

It's like this for every track in existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
There's a stream on itunes for those of you looking for a better quality listen. You have to navigate to the Daft Punk artist page to see it, at the moment.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

an skeleton posted:

It really is. Just such a cool song. Not sure how else to describe it, kind of feel like it should be in a movie or something. Really if any album deserves a visual accompaniment, it's this one.

I think Discovery takes the take for visual accompaniments go. I'm still floored whenever I watch Interstella 5555

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
I really, really like the ending of Motherboard. Definitely wasn't expecting that sound on this album.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Wario In Real Life posted:

Did you not hear the TRON soundtrack?

Motherboard is basically Get Lucky (TRON Remix).

I never watched TRON Legacy or listened to the soundtrack but I think I will now because those drums are tight.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Feenix posted:

I like the "Daughter" Get Lucky cover more than anything on the actual album. How bout that??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Cp55MvX54

That's a band I didn't expect to see covering Get Lucky.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
Girl Talk did an excellent remix of Get Lucky with Remember the Time by Michael Jackson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqY-6IBV1YM

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Doctor Claw posted:

Are there any good social media screenshots of people dissing Daft Punk for taking the album of the year Grammy over T Swift?

Nothing will compare to the face Taylor Swift herself made when they announced it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

het posted:

Ehhhh Win's pretty far up his own rear end at this point

was Win Butler always such a tool or did getting the grammy embolden him?

• Locked thread