Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BickidWoody
May 8, 2014
I want the Get Lucky T-Shirt because it makes girls pull off your jacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BickidWoody
May 8, 2014

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hahahaha you seriously bumped a months-old thread for that? Dude...

It's a good album, I think it deserves exposure.

BickidWoody
May 8, 2014

CaptainYesterday posted:

Yep. Other than performing Get Lucky at the Grammys, they haven't done any performing to promote RAM.

Pretty disappointed we haven't seen more of the remixes promised.

Wouldn't they do at least two more albums? Unless they include tron: fallacy, then it would still be one more. Musique vol1 and alive 2007 had 3 album's content. But I guess they've never been about conforming.

BickidWoody
May 8, 2014

SeXReX posted:

It was 95 bucks, so 30 off the MSRP. Looks like it's "sold out" now but they have a disclaimer saying to keep trying anyway

Shame, been meaning to pick up those Vinyls for awhile

• Locked thread