Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

Jingleheimer posted:

I just picked one up from Best Buy yesterday, and it's been great for the first day, but then the buttons stopped working. So I went back to Best Buy and exchanged it for another one today, and after about 6 hours the screen goes out. Is anyone else having issues like this? I really like the Pebble and I'd hate to get my money back and have to take my phone out of my pocket again.

When I got my Pebble from Best Buy, it worked fine for a couple days, then stopped responding to buttons at all. I couldn't get it to restart, since it wouldn't even respond to holding the buttons in. However, it was still running and the Pebble app on my phone was connected to it OK. I ended up having to find an old version of the Pebble firmware and install that to get the watch to reboot. It hasn't done that again since, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Has anybody tried SmartWatch Pro? (For iOS.) It sounds neat, and $4 isn't a whole lot of money, but I wanted to check if anybody's tried it and how it works before I go ahead and buy it.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Is there a web front end to their app store? Browsing it on the phone is kind of painful. I didn't see one, but I'm hoping it's out there and I just missed it.

• Locked thread