Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
And Super-Pretzel. Super-Pretzel is always the best at Wrigley. Because Super-Pretzel.

Every year I say I'm done with Wrigley and most years I mean it but man it's been a while I need to get back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
On first glance, I thought Rickey was Hammer, Oakland's favorite son.

I really want Hammer in this race.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Meltathon posted:

Glad you enjoyed it. I do really like the 400 section seats, even if they are a little bit of a walk up the ramps. If I remember right, the Cubs used to put like 39k or even 40k for their games back in 2003-2008. I'm not really sure what the exact maximum capacity is. 32k is probably above average for this year, but they always inflate those numbers anyway.

They were announcing 42K for the playoffs, but 40K and change is 100% capacity.

bawfuls posted:

It was great not having a lot of bright billboards and advertisements in your face everywhere you looked; it made the place feel like the focus was on the game on the field.

Good job getting there before the next couple of years happen, then!

• Locked thread