Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Hey thanks for posting this. I had heard this guy a couple years ago and the sound stuck with me even though the name didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Alright, so now that I've had a few chances to listen to this in my car while speeding down the interstate with the windows down, I can say for certain that this is my favorite thing they've ever done. Seriously, going like 85 miles per hour with the cold wind whipping across my face while listening to this with the volume cranked way up just feels right. It's some of the best "get the gently caress to your destination as fast as humanly possible" music, up there with The Prodigy, 65daysofstatic, Venetian Snares and more.

It's probably one of my favorite albums of the year after only a few days of listening to it.

I'm so glad someone else does this. I drive all day for work and there's nothing like pulling up to a law office going 20 over the speed limit blasting this.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
At some point there was a mashup called Death Grips for Cutie. I found a website that claims there was a whole album (on youtube?), but I can only find two tracks on soundcloud. Anyone have a link or know where I could find the whole thing?

• Locked thread