Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

Finally got a chance to listen to Bottomless Pit. Personal fav since Money Store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

Death Grips is trash [1]

[1] https://youtu.be/DLuNxIp6z0w

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Won't get a chance to listen tonight, but god drat. That's a quick turnaround between this and BP. Hopefully they kept up the quality from BP

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

stop yelling in the museum

actually this is a lot better than i expected; i set my expectations surprisingly low.

man in the eyeball hat fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jul 23, 2016

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

What you don't get noided to Edgelord Tyler? /s

man in the eyeball hat fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Aug 14, 2016

• Locked thread