Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Its oddly catchy despite the sort of lame lyrics. It must be the mosquito synths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

They were right when they said they were at their best.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

the great deceiver posted:

Ok guys now announce the Sacramento show or i'm gonna freak the gently caress out. I know the exact second story apartment Zach Hill lives in i'm about to wild the gently caress out and put a brick through his window. I swear to god i will do that or else i'll just passively aggressively complain about a band on the internet. Pay attention to the sac crime blotters for the next few days tho, just sayin

just wait until hes out on the street and shatter a bottle while screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

I'm leaning towards liking it, but there's something about it that bugs me. The tracks are too short maybe?

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

After listening to it a bunch, I think the only song I don't like from it is Giving Bad People Good Ideas. Maybe I'll come around but as it stands right now I find it kind of annoying.

• Locked thread