Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I really hope Bjork listens to Death Grips. No one ruin this illusion for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I'm sure they were affected but the canceling and all is probably just Death Grips being Death Grips.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

You guys need to pay more attention to death grips as a whole and as a platform for the artists involved.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Song is weird and even though I'm not crazy about it I still like what they're doing. I can't really dislike Death Grips + Bukowski too much, they're two of my favorite things.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I don't know what this is but it was loving annoying.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you haven't yet, anyone who's a fan of this band should really check out "Church Gone Wild" which is Zach Hill's half of a Speakerboxx/TLB style split album from the two guys in Hella. It's a similiar noise assault style but applied to your usual drum/bass/guitar band but he also dials in some great jams and riffs too.

poo poo how have I not heard about that? Sounds cool as hell. One of my biggest problems with the "genre" is the lack of traditional instruments so that seems right up my alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

juniperjones posted:

Professionalism is the reason music nowadays is so often passionless and boring. "Professional Musician" is an oxymoron, as far as I'm concerned.

This couldn't be further from reality.

• Locked thread