Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Something ironic, I'm certain
Other than the first track, I'm not crazy about niggas on the moon. Then again, I had similar sentiments about Government Plates, and that turned out to be my favorite album down the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

I'm shocked but I kind of expected this. I never saw Death Grips lasting very long, in fact I was surprised when they released Government Plates. Like every morning for the last couple years I'd wake up and say to myself, "Death Grips could break up today." Or die of meth overdose.

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Jew Macklemore posted:

Is NOTM really growing on any of you too?

I listened to it when it came out and thought 'this seems really good but it might take a while for it to click' and it clicked.

It's great.

Yeah, I warmed up to NOTM after awhile. I didn't grow to love it as much as Government Plates but Say Hey Kid is one of my fave Death Grips tunes.

haha wut

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Maybe getting bilked out of your money IS the Death Grips concert experience.

• Locked thread