Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Ohhh Yog Soggoth, be my teenage dream boat ;)
Yeah, don't know why people would say Government Plates would be their best stuff.
First off, where's the cool album cover? Can we just talk about how hilarious No Love Deep Web's cover is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

nasboat posted:

The cover of Government Plates is fantastic.

I like what they did with the No Love Deep Web cover, but for practical purposes I did not enjoy having a big penis on my phone screen when listening to that album at work.

Okay, but you have to admit their choice to have a erect penis as an cover is pretty artistic.

Fat Lou posted:

Give Birds some time. First time I listened to it I was really not into it, but I am starting to think it is my favorite song of the new album. Regardless, this album is dope.

I liked No Love Deep Web, but not nearly as much as Money Store and Ex Military, but I am glad they are back on their A game with this album.
Isn't Birds just "learn to count with MC Ride"? I'm loving the weird "story time with 1st graders" lyrics.

nuts_rice fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Dec 12, 2013

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Well, I mean....I certainly could say that they did better in some areas with Government Plates than Exmilitary. The bass drops on Anne Bonny were amazing. But the whole album becomes so much more surreal than their previous stuff, it makes is less accessible during a first listen.

• Locked thread