Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I used to be mad into the Money Store, like listen to it every day but I think NLDW does the same but better. The track No Love has some of the best drumming I've heard in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I was the same with NLDW, I didn't like it that much on first listen and went back to TMS. But I've found that NLDW is like an evolution and stuff that sounded good on TMS is just improved somehow. It's weird. Both are great albums though.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kinda glad I didn't see them live if Hill wasn't there, his drumming is a highlight for me.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

Does anyone know if Zach Hill is actually touring with them? I read something about him staying back to work on their film soundtrack but it was worded strangely.

Pretty sure he isn't, he hasn't been with them at live gigs for a while.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drake Bate posted:

they'v never had a history of cancelling shows. they must have really been affected by that note. kind of lovely that the crowd destroyed their equipment.

Is this post for real

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drake Bate posted:

yeah? they don't have a history with standing up gigs.

They most definitely do, I went to a different gig the night they were supposed to play in Dublin a few years back but they never turned up and didn't inform the management that they wouldn't be arriving.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Someone be cool and stick this up on Mediafire please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RIP Death Grips

• Locked thread