Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

Whoever described this sound as something that makes you want to split your forehead open on a cinderblock was spot on. I've had No Love & Ex-Military on repeat the last few weekends with a few Js & exercise and I think that's the way to get a Stefan physique. Got the other 2 lined up,might save them for later.

loving amazing, it's like Crystal Castles filtered through a concussed fever dream. Anybody else have a similar sound in terms of instrumentation? Closest I've found was NOISIA but they're too 'clean'.

Not entirely similar (Death Grips are pretty much the only ones out there making that particular kind of music) but as far as noise-rap goes, you'll want to check out Food For Animals, clipping., and B L A C K I E.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
If anyone's wondering who's playing guitar on On GP I'm pretty sure it's Nick Reinhart of Tera Melos. He played on Fashion Week (Runway H (2)) and it definitely sounds like his style of playing.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
NEW JENNY DEATH TRACK
poo poo IS NUTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVSHMKizsgg

• Locked thread