Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

http://pitchfork.com/news/51428-death-grips-launch-new-label-thirdworlds-for-new-album-out-in-2014/

I hope this means we get a legit release of NLDW. I'd sure love to have a Record of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I didn't wake up today thinking "I bet I'll hear a new Death Grips album". And now I am.

That is awesome, and this album is pretty awesome so far. I like what it's doing.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

oh poo poo that title and featuring.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

loving HELL

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

Yeah this sucks in a big way. I'd probably have given a toe to see them live :(

What's even worse is never seeing anything from Government Plates or Niggas on the moon live. That would of been insane to see.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

echronorian posted:

I saw new posts, got excited, then remembered they broke up.

I can't be the only one that thinks maybe the break up was a hoax whenever I see new posts.

Thinking of hoaxes, who else thinks Jenny Death isn't real?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Who ready for midnight! :getin:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Oh poo poo I'm feeling it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Hey Disc Exchange is my local go to play for new albums. Nice.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Well that came out of loving nowhere

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

March 17th motherfuckers. :boom:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress That's two well worth it weeks.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

People just ain't believing it.

Every song is loving perfect.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.facebook.com/deathgripz/posts/928842713827575

OHHHHH SHITTTTT

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Health Food human being.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Go up to them and be like "UP IN YO AREA TAKYON GUILLOOOTINE SO NOIDED XD"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

That's pretty much everything I want out of a Death Grips Album.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

My theory is ever since death grips snubbed their festival and refuse interviews they've decided to give their albums lower scores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

• Locked thread