Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
I disagree with the consensus in this thread and think NLDW is their best record and comfortably so. It isn't as accessible as TMS but it's melodic while also being challenging and multilayered that rewards repeat listenings. It is probably the apex of the sound they've been going for since Exmilitary and I don't think we will hear anything like it again if Government Plates is emblematic of where they're taking the music.

No Love is also the song I play for the uninitiated but I might have more success with I Seen Footgage and talk about how it is satan's remix of Push It.

I also had a close call listening to NLDW at work when our new 21-year old clerk came into my office with the iPhone and Dock going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
I emailed the band and demanded two things.

1) they repress ex military on vinyl so I don't have to pay extortionist prices for it OR they sell me a copy for a reasonable price
2) they press government plates on vinyl.

I will let you know how they respond

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
Huh that's kind of a moronic and lovely thing to say, isn't it?

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
It goes it goes it goes it goes

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
Black Quarterback is loving unbelievable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beergod
Nov 1, 2004