Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heliotropic
Mar 16, 2005

earthbound
Good band. Let's start with the lyrics. Man, the lyrics. The Lyrics are like a (very) graphic novel. A "comic book" graphic novel though not a graphic real book novel. No vivid pictures in those. Listening to MC Ride's frantic delivery of the graphic novel lyrics over the paranoid beats I can see visions unfold before my eyes--a lot like looking at the pictures in a gritty graphic novel. Sometimes I can't distinguish between myself and the main character in the song and I get too excited and have to stop listening--definitely music that "amps" you up if you're anything like me.

Listener beware: illustrated tales of insanity, mania, violence, blood, narcissism, sex, suicide, and disorientation (like when I eat gluten, which Dr. Klufas says I can't do but I do do anyway sometimes) abound. Highly recommended though, I like them a lot more than Yeezus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread