Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Lblitzer posted:

That's definitely Zach on vocals. Apparently this is a "fictional" band based off of Zach's film he's making. "The Sickest gently caress of Them All" was printed on a tshirt of somebody in the "I've Seen Footage" music video.
Ahh, okay. I was thinking parts of this suspiciously sound like parts of Jenny Death with a different vocalist and I wasn't really sure what to make of it, but that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Can't wait to see Anthony Fantano wearing that in his next review.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Video for The Powers That B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well now we know for sure who the culprits were!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well this gets me a lot more excited to see them in a few weeks because they might actually show up to the gig and kill it.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Inspector_666 posted:

Anthony Fantano was there.
He posted a video of him talking about the show and it got me reeeeeeeeally excited for next week. I can't wait to get tossed around in the crowd while Death Grips plays poo poo from their entire discography.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

So the New Orleans show was loving insane. I was in the front row on the barricade and I was drenched in sweat within like the first 15 seconds of them taking the stage and that didn't let up for an hour and 15 minutes straight. There was so much raw energy at that show, it was unreal. And no opener, which I very much appreciated. Doors opened at 9, Death Grips came on at 10:15 and by 11:30 it was all done. They didn't seem to take any breaks at all while they were playing. I don't know how they have that much stamina. It was a crazy good time.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I'm here at the front row of the death grips show in Austin Texas in the year 2015.
You're about to have the time of your life :getin:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

HorseRenoir posted:

I'm seeing them tonight in Dallas, usually how long does it take for them to start after doors open?
For me, the doors opened at 9, I didn't get into the pit area until 9:30ish (because there were so many people in line and they had extra security measures at the show), then they started at 10:15 and played 'til about 11:30.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

minoru suzuki posted:

i like that zach's shirt lasted all of .6 seconds into the set. and the shoe graveyard.
lmao Yeah, at my show Zach came out wearing a shirt but took it off before he started playing. It's a good thing he did, though. Wearing a shirt probably would've been miserable while doing what he did. Ride was shirtless the whole time too.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

YoursTruly posted:

Also before the show started, a few tracks from Fashion Week were played over the speakers. Did anyone else listen to Death Grips while waiting for Death Grips?
Yeah they were playing Fashion Week all the way through as the lead-in music before my show.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I saw that earlier, wondered what the gently caress, shared it on Facebook thinking it was new music, but I just watched it and saw that that is most certainly not what that was.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Reason posted:

At some point there was a mashup called Death Grips for Cutie. I found a website that claims there was a whole album (on youtube?), but I can only find two tracks on soundcloud. Anyone have a link or know where I could find the whole thing?
Wasn't that a Valentine's Day thing? IIRC the whole thing is on Bandcamp, but I don't remember the link or anything.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

disc posted:

ya or they want the artists to actually show up
Not saying it's guaranteed, but they did actually show up for the entire tour this year. I saw them and was surprised myself when they showed up, but they did show up and they were dope as gently caress.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm actually not sure how much I'm really digging this but I know for sure that it's better than the new Beyonce which I heard right before this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Fuuuuuuuck, I love Ring A Bell so much :allears:

• Locked thread