Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
Is there any way to tell which outpost is which? I don't really need outposts at the Church now that I'm at the trucking yard, but I can't seem to find a way to tell which outpost icon goes to which outpost on the map. I really don't want to have to clear something out again if I pick the wrong one to abandon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
Yep, and that's what I screwed up. I wanted to see what happened so I knocked out the first and I THINK the third, but it's been a long day. Time to play zombie outpost roulette :D

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
Same happened to mine. Had 14 people when I started my zombie trucking business but the Pastor was feeling ill. The next day I turn on the game and I was down to 8 :911:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
So, uh, don't run over barbeque grills. I drove my shiny new truck around an infestation that also had two hordes near it. This would have been fine as long as I didn't blow up my truck instantly. Still got away since I was using Sam, luckily. I hope someone saw Sam running back to base while chowing down on all those bags of chips.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
Apparently the Mustang is able to bend space and time, so be careful to not drive too fast when going back to base. Either that or a zombienado stripped away all the buildings.

At least the fast food restaurant still has a roof :D

It was weird, pieces of the building were simply not there. No ramp in the garage, and the stairs just led you back to the ground. The worst part was finding out that the bridge didn't show up either when I tried to high tail it to the grange to see if I could get that part of town to re-render.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
I wish I had this on PC because I can see this grappling hook mod going to hilarious places

quote:

--------------------------------------------------
2. PULL OBJECTS TOWARDS YOU:
--------------------------------------------------
Assigned Keyboard Button: L
--------
Purpose:
--------
Can be used to pull objects/entities towards your character.
Example: cars, zombies, humans

Also: "And umm, your character could die in the process, so be careful where
you aim."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum

Atmus posted:

Which mission is that?

The one where you hang out at their mansion and nail boards to windows and get to steal all the stuff from their safe

• Locked thread