Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I just got 2033 and Last Light Redux for like 15 bucks on a Steam Sale. I'm on the Chase chapter, riding to Riga from the home station on the handcart. The three mole-men things attack us, and I easily kill the first one and second one with my firearms. Then the third one is in my face and I can't shoot him. A quick-time event initiates and I have no idea what I'm supposed to press because no matter what I die every time. Any help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I finally figured it out, but thanks. This game is pretty awesome so far. The only thing that sucks is it revealed that my rig is, finally, no longer bleeding-edge. And my wife won't let me upgrade it until I get a new job, since I'll be out of the Army in April. I had to downgrade the graphics to play. :smith:

• Locked thread