Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I'm guessing it's in that dark spot just to the right of the north eastern town.

Also, I think I played this game when I was a kid, but it might have been another Yu-Gi-Oh game on the playstation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

While I'm not surprised at having to have a certain monster to recruit other monsters, I cannot say I expected you to have to have a monster you are unable to obtain your first time through.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Omnicrom posted:

They weren't drunk, those are the Hong Kong subs made by people who probably know Japanese but sure as hell don't know English. They repeatedly call Kaiba "Seahorse" and his dragon is sometimes the "Green Eyes White Dragon".

If you go back notice how they always say "Egyptian God Card". I think every single line the dubbers had to make explicitly clear that they were talking about Egyptian gods to avoid offending the Beckys of the world.

To be fair, Japan doesn't really distinguish between green and blue.

On the other hand, English sure as poo poo does, so they must have never looked at what it described or anything

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Yapping Eevee posted:

You're still alive? :monocle:

I don't know what Phoenix Wright thing you're talking about, but that's a legitimate reason for not updating an LP. :allears: Love 'em.

The new Phoenix Wright game that was released a bit ago?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Nihilarian posted:

I say give the Blue Eyes Trio to Mokuba.

In case we get him back before the end of the game, I approve of this plan.

• Locked thread