Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yakumo
Oct 7, 2008
Man, this game. I had no idea what it was when I picked it up. It was surprisingly fun, though. I seriously had no idea there were roaming monsters, I don't think I picked up any of those in the entire game.

As far as the contest goes, is there really any point to putting up a map for guesses if there isn't a roaming monster on the map? What are you going to do, give a point to every person who says there isn't one? Seems to me like it would make more sense to leave it for only maps that have them.

This comment has nothing to do with whether there's a roaming monster on this map or not, I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yakumo
Oct 7, 2008
I know it's way late, but I think I have an idea about how Navy works. You said in your mechanics post that water monsters were relatively slow on land, so if Mako was reaching a town in the same amount of time with a swimming team and a non-swimming team, doesn't that mean he sped up the swimmers? I don't have the game handy to test if the swimmers are actually slower without Navy though.

• Locked thread