Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Artix posted:

Now, let's play a game:

Your hints for this map:

- There is only one roaming monster.
- It is not found in a town, like how we got Blackland Fire Dragon in Chapter 1.

Best of luck!

I guess where I put the blue dot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Once again a Blue dot. Seems like the perfect time to get a sea based monster.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Espa?! I was hoping our final marshal would have been ether Rex, Duke or maybe Serenity.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Lizard Wizard posted:

Wouldn't Rex be too much of a "recurring antagonist" type to be on our team?

He was more on the protagonist side in Battle City, against Espa. He never really seemed like he hated them, more in that he was always tricked/controlled into battling them. (Remember Mai tricked him into dueling Joey on Duelist Island and I believe he was under mind control in Waking the Dragons)

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Gensuki posted:

Nobody actually plays the game, they just all try to out cheat each other.

Weevil Threw away Exodia

Mai perfumed her cards

Espa had his brother spy for him

Rare Hunter (forgot if he had an actual name) put Ink on his cards to see when he would get Exodia

Those are the other non life threatening cheats I can think of. I know there were a lot of cases of ether threatening ether the lives of the dualist or a third party in most of battle city.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Speaking of Duelist Kingdom, I forgot to post this when I got them.

I have seen all but the last little bit of season two before getting the dvds (Basically most of the stuff on the blimp going to the finals.)

I am so far through 2 out of 6 disks of season 1.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Byzantine posted:

Kaiba is not and has never been a Dragon duelist. :colbert:

I actually cannot recall him ever using a Dragon card that wasn't Blue-Eyes, but I admit I haven't seen the filler arcs.

Having just recently watched it, I have only seen him use one other dragon and it was in the battle with two rare hunters where he pull Lord of D and two flutes of summoning dragon. He pulled his three blue eyes and this card with it

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hyozanryu

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Endorph posted:

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon and XYZ Dragon Cannon. :colbert:

Shining is still a Blue-eyes (and in questionable canon)

XYZ is technically a machine monster. So is Y Dragon head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I want to say that Luma and Umbris' duel wasn't in the manga? Or at least got heavily extended.

It was and was just as long there as it was in the anime.

• Locked thread