Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I think the monster is on the beach at the bottom of the map. I also think it is character-specific-probably for Tristan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Replace Beastking and creepy toy with the Zombie Warrior and the Man-eater Bug from Fizdis' team. Give Fizdis the Feral Imp.

There are two monsters on this map! One in the final castle, and the other on the beach part of the mainland at the very bottom of the map.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Bench Tristan, and swap Jellyfish for Enchanting Mermaid.

I think there's only one monster on this map, and I think it's in the second town on the right-hand side of the map. However, I think it is character-specific-that you have to have a specific charaxter there before it will show up.

I've never played any of the Yu-Gi-Oh games, and if you felt like showing some of them off, I'd be interested in seeing that.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Yugi: Dark Magician, Kuriboh, Neck Hunter

Bakura: Man-eater Bug, Illusory Gentleman, Stuffed Animal

Tristan: Ansatsu, Swordsman, Summoned Skull

Leave Mako with Octoberser, but you ought to keep using Fizdis instead, who is not awful and has a special ability that actually works. Since I had you give Bakura his Man-eater Bug, give Fizdis Celtic Guardian, and replace Horned Imp with Blackland Fire Dragon from Shimon's team.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster at the red dot in the middle of the top row that isn't a town.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster, absolute top left corner. Because the harpy thing makes sense to me, I'm also going to say that Mai is required, and must have Harpy Lady as her team leader.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I think there's one monster for finishing the mission.

For the mission, take Fizdis and Mai.

Mai should keep Harpie's Pet Dragon.

Give Sanga to Joey in place of whichever of his monsters is least impressive.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Forgot to mention Yugi's upgrade: Instead of Winged Dragon, give him Illusory Gentleman, and switch the Winged Dragon onto Tristan's team in his place. Since Joey has the same ability and better growths, it might be time to start phasing Tristan out.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters!

My favorite marshal is Mai.

Give Tristan Swordsman, and Shimon can have the Illusory Gentleman and Penguin Soldier. Can Penguin Soldier get Beaver Warrior's Legendary Sword?

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster, on that large brown spot where the road ends at the top of the map.

In the interest of seeing REBD's other fusion, for Joey, Flame Swordsman, REBD, and Summoned Skull.

For Tristan, Panther Warrior, Legendary Swordsman, and Celtic Guardian.

I think you've already decided on who to bench, but in case you haven't, my vote is Mako.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Joey and Fizdis.

One monster for completing the stage.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Bring Tea, Joey, Mai.

Get rid of Stuffed Animal, and give Bakura his Man-eater Bug.

Give Sanga to Tea in place of Dark Elf, and switch Dark Elf to Tristan in place of Summoned Skull, and give him Suijin in place of Penguin Soldier.

The Illusory Gentleman is far too awesome not to be used, so shift him in where appropriate.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I think there's one monster in that river at the bottom right of the map, and one on the shore at the top left of the lake. I also think they're marshal-specific (probably Mako for the river one, and Mai for the lake one, because I doubt we've seen all the harpies). Mai will also have to have the latest Harpy sister we acquired as the team leader, because of course she will.

As for monsters, I want to see someone using Illusory Gentleman(preferably Bakura), because he's too cool to be on the sidelines. You can give his Dark Magician to Espa in place of Cyber Saurus. Also, please show us this awesomeness that is Labyrinth Tank(probably on Espa, since his team is terrible).

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Two monsters, one for completing the stage and one inside that large dark patch within the rightmost road circle.

Would like to see the Illusory Gentleman, preferably on Bakura; go ahead and shift Neck Hunter to Espa.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Eight marshals, including Shimon, and Yugi has BLS.

I'd like to see someone with Illusory Gentleman.

No monsters this map.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster for completing the stage.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster for beating the stage.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I agree, Kaiba should always have a team full of dragons.

Monster location? One, directly south of the starting town.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I thought those things Bandit Keith and Bonz are wearing were supposed to be straitjackets, albeit ones that didn't look quite right.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Two monsters, one that non-recruitable-yet elf and the other in that rocky area directly north of the starting position.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Bandwagon vote!

I also second the "all dragons, all the time" theme for Kaiba.

As for monsters, it would make sense for them to be in an enemy base, so I'll say one monster, in the bottom of that central sandpit zone.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster for liberating the town in the middle of the map.

Also, switch Hercules Beetle for Man-Eater Bug.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster in the southern sand area.

I'm also up for turning Rex into a wall. If it's the one thing he does well, let him do it.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Time to replace Hitotsu-me with Moischa. If you had to move Parrot Dragon somewhere, he ought to go on Kaiba's team, since he's still suffering from a severe lack of dragons.

Two monsters, one on the southern end of the beach on the lower right landmass, because there's no reason to go down there. Second monster for liberating a town. If I have to pick which town, make it the one on the middle island.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster in the middle of the lake.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters.

Also, leave Mokuba's monsters where they are, because if they were insufficient to prevent Scott from kidnapping him, no one ought to be using them.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Monster in the bottom right town, to make you go out of your way.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Three monsters in the top left corner of the map, character-specific to Kaiba.

I expect them to all be in a single roaming monster battle, where they will naturally combine into Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and chew the player's face off.

Happy Blue fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Mar 24, 2014

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Keep the dragons,
leave Ishizu's team as is,
no monsters.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Thanks for showing off Lord of D.! I really wanted to see him in action.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Two monsters, one in the lowermost town in the middle of the map, where the two roads intersect, and one for finishing the stage.

Because of course Kaiba would take a detour in the middle of his vital mission to go monster-hunting, and surely Mokuba spent enough time around Scott to steal one of his cards talk at least one of his monsters into joining him.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Senerio's plan.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
I think there will a three monsters: One in the little mountain pass at the top of the screen, one for liberating the lowermost town, and one for completing the mission.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
No monsters.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Three monsters in that tiny strip of lighter terrain in the middle of the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
One monster in every town.

• Locked thread