Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xelada
Dec 21, 2012

I think it's here, out of the way enough in my mind. Plus it's a different colour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xelada
Dec 21, 2012

seems like biggest dick move, not going to risk failure for more points... but if I where to add more I'd have a cross on that ford and say there has to be something mai/harpy related

xelada
Dec 21, 2012

That dark dot looks suspicious...

xelada
Dec 21, 2012
I just looked up Parasite Parricide and in actuality Weevil DOESN'T cheat. One of it's effects is that it is put in your opponents deck, then, when it does it's nastiness.

FAKEEDIT: I also looked up Gearfried, it's ability only works on EQUIP cards, so it too would have become an insect. I thought battle city was supposed to follow the actual rules, as opposed to the previous season's method of only caring about them when they felt like it.

• Locked thread