Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The top half of the map seems completely pointless, so it would make sense that it would be somewhere there. Which of course means that it isn't there, and is instead slightly southeast of the enemy capital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Gensuki posted:

(I think you mean west bro! East would put it right in the player's path) :ssh:

Unless I suddenly can't read a map, I believe East is equivalent to right, while West is the equivalent to left, and the red city is the enemy stronghold. So Southwest would actually put the monster on the path between the middle town and the enemy capital.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

AfroSquirrel posted:

Can our commanders swim? If so, then our monster is under the sea.

This, but specifically in the northern half of the water, about halfway between the two closest towns.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

We've gotta have a monster directly behind the starting city at some point

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm going to guess that there is a monster in the middle of the southeastern forest
edit: then again, the top half of the map is disturbingly pointless... going to switch my guess to one in the northern middle forest

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 26, 2013

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm gonna second taking Joey along, and I'm going to say there's no monsters this mission.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm gonna say that there's a monster in the northeast town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Since this is filler I'm going to say there are no monsters in this mission, just to make it as pointless as possible.

• Locked thread