Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE A WOMEN OR GAY. I'M SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT THAT I KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING KEYBOARD. GOD JUST READING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BASH IT IN UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COVERED WITH BLOOD, FLESH, AND BONE AAAARGHAARHGHGHAHRHHFFF
As a great fan of the Iron Man series, IM3 was the pinnacle I'd been waiting for, eagerly.

If you love your effects, robots and generally the playboy/super hero having fun whilst saving people it's a great movie with plenty if thrills, humour and action without being too gritty that younger children can't enjoy with older siblings and parents. A great movie for a guys night in when mum is at a dinner party. The story is fairly linear with a few tie ins from the whole current Marvel movie franchise, but could still be watched as a stand alone without loosing too much of the plot.

Marvel Fan?

On depth, if you're a marvel follower at anything past face value or at least know some back story of the characters, The Mandarin is a welcome antagonist I remember from the cartoons as a child, although all isn't what it seems when Mandarin turns out to be nothing more than a propaganda tool, there is hope that perhaps later in the franchise a real Mandarin may pop up. Personally, I don't think this story line of The Ten Rings is done. If Loki and Thor can jump from Asgaard and back, the real rings aren't as alien as we it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU