Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'd personally like something instead of RAW. Cannae be arsed with the show anymore. Would much rather watch 1970's NWA title matches or some such malarkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I misspoke, Raw is good. :ohdear:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if that's just how Piper feels and Russo let it continue because "IT'S A SHOOT, BROTHER!".

Don't even disagree with Piper. If anyone's going to be blamed for it it's going to be Russo. Meltzer has probably written about it. I'll have a search.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It was definitely a case of rushing things and not taking proper precautions and Russo was one of the people demanding that the Owen entrance was quicker.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You'd be hard pressed to find anything in TV that was as disgusting as TNA.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Thinking about starting a series about modern wrestlers and their inspirations growing up. Say for week one it's Mick Foley. We'd watch Terry Funk, Jimmy Snuka and other wrestlers that influenced him's matches and then we'd end it by watching a famous match of Mick's so we could see just what he took and from where.

Think the idea's got legs. Anyone got suggestions for when and what to do?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

One last heads up that you can watch 4 hours of the World Bodybuilding Federation starring Gary "Hugeman" Strydom starting at 7 PM EST tonight. Wow!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/Vintage

Will there be MASS?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

LvK posted:

There will be so much mass that your loving eyes are gonna pop out your head.

But if they do that then how will I LOOK AT THAT WOW!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Hey you filthy, stinking Cracker goons. I'm watching a marathon of the greatest professional wrestler who ever lived, Terry Funk.

http://psp-tv.com/r/FunkU

Come in and talk about the Funker and make my Saturday night drinking alone feel less depressing by appreciating the greatest Texan who ever lived.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Friday!

Friday night!

gently caress. You've missed a lot of good wrestling.

Edit: Now. I'm bad at this.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jan 17, 2014

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'd be up for it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm thinking about running a wrestler marathon tonight, anyone got any preference as to what wrestler I put on?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

First answer wins.

May God have mercy on my soul.

Edit: I will find a collection of not lovely Miz matches and Promos for a marathon that'll probably start around midnight GMT and 7PM east coast America time.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 24, 2014

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Miz night is canceled due to getting about four matches and running dry.

And like three of those matches were okay at the most.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
There's also the fact that nobody seems to upload Miz matches. You'll get quick cut highlight packages in 240p quality.

It's Vader night instead.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
VADER TIME

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/VADERTIME

He's a fat piece of poo poo, come watch.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Xtro is great. Legitimate big scare that stays with you in that film. You've probably seen it even if you haven't watched the film or know what it's from.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm going to have to stay up for this.

Edit: EST, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Okay, Sorry.