Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Did I miss it? I wanted to watch more wrasslin' and fast food instructional videos. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I want to watch NWA but the cable guy isn't done hooking up my internet. :negative:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I love everything about JCW and am glad I saw it. I literally haven't laughed at anything that hard in life since R-Truth interrupted a match playing Pokemon Go.

I checked to see if YouTube had any intro videos and am now stifling laughs at work because the preview says FAT gently caress BARREL BOY.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I, for one, look forward to repeated appearances by the Filthy Animals again tonight.

And NWA.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I Tweeted a "STRO, the MAESTRO OF HOCKEY...OOH, LA LA!" reference to the Blue Jackets' Oliver Bjorkstrand having the nickname The Maestro. Actual Stro liked the Tweet.

I'd like to thank PSP.tv for reacquainting me with Stro so I could make the joke and have it appreciated.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN BUMPERMANIA RUNS ALL OVER YOU, BROTHER?

...I'm guessing there's no playlist tonight, but tdkeiser and I are watching bumpers and I may unironically sit and watch a bunch of them in MRT's room here in a bit because there is genuinely nothing else I want to watch on TV tonight.

I guess td left. I'll be back in a bit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

When did we vote on best bumpers? :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

DAVID ARQUETTE IS THE WCW CHAMPION

What happens next? Find out tonight!

Norman Smiley and ?????? vs Crowbar

The Wall vs Horace Hogan in a Tables Match

Jeff Jarrett vs Scott Steiner vs Hugh Morrus

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VS TANK ABBOTT FOR A SHOT AT DAVID ARQUETTE'S TITLE

Kid Man vs Big Kev

Vince Russo vs Lex Luger

The Winner of DDP/Tank vs David Arquette for the WCW Title!!!!!

Hulk Hogan vs Mike Awesome

AND

SO

MUCH

MORE

7:30ish preshow, 8 PM Nitro

https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

Wow, I haven't seen Horse for a while!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Tune in for Nitro and Lance Russell!

The Lance Russell signoff shown at the end should be the last bumper each week, or at least a bumper to end the wrestling portion if we have a movie afterward.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Tonight at 8: Skip TNA's crapfest and tune in for

THUNDER AND A MOVIE!

But you say, we can't watch Thunder this week since last week was a PPV!

You would be wrong. Instead we have Thunder from August of 99 in the middle of Poop Feud 2! This Thunder features Macho Man confronting Rodman on the Tonight Show AND a bonus segment with Mach and Evan Karagias!

THEN, Lifetime!

I lust for arcade infomercial preshows.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We doing Nitro tonight?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm going to miss it.:(

The cruel irony is I'm standing in Daytona right now and spending an extra day here because of the snowstorm in Atlanta is going to cause me to miss Bash At The Beach from Daytona.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Join us for Cath's birthday and HULK HOGAN NIGHT! https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

:sigh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

There will be Thunder tonight sometime after 9. Will try to update via Twitter.

This also serves as the continuation of the Christmas Special, so get your rear end in right now if you want to see Christmas in America.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Xerzes posted:

MRT tweeted that Nitro's at 9

And no preshow tonight.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Thunder Saturday or Monday night? There may not be many attendees on NYE.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did the channel go dead for anyone else just after Thunder ended?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

Wait why was Thunder on a Saturday. I was looking forward to watching it after the race.

I wondered this myself.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nitro is happening tonight and our fearless leader says it's going to be a doozy.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

but I've found some cool stuff to show after.

More Chuck-E-Cheese training videos? I need to know what I'm supposed to do when I'm in Chuck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

WINNERS GO TO THE MAIN EVENT: Jeff Jarrett and Booker T vs Scott Steiner and Sting

Spoilers.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

What happens with Thunder

That's what I want to know. Doubleheader?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Down Underwear Match

What the gently caress is this poo poo, WCW?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Has PWO ever been part of a pre-show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrH82G12ol4

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I stumbled across this in the Rick and Morty thread and it screams bumper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Q5JFHrGNk

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

tdkeiser and I are hangin' out in the room watching bumpers if anybody else wants to come chill. I don't think we can run the playlist, though, but Biker's Court is on now and we're about 15 minutes from JCW. :getin:

e- Tonight, whatcha gonna do, when Bumpermania runs over you, BROTHER?

BIKER'S COURT is on now, plus lots of JCW, Cro Cop, Sid Vicious, George Michael, AND MUCH MUCH MORE until we decide to not watch anymore.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Apr 30, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I checked the thread at like 8:30 and, when I saw no post, figured it wasn't happening. :(

Mistakenly upload next week's as well, Naitch. :getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DJExile posted:

I am excited for THUNDER!!!

I too am pumped for the wrasslin'.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I'll be streaming something tonight, either Thunder or LA Park depending on what people want, followed by a movie.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1010970071861284872

You decided then tune in here at 8:

Slight edge to Thunder, but I'm just happy to be here so I'll take whatever.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is it bad that I'm tempted to watch Sunday's movie again with no Nitro tonight?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'll be in but will duck out for a bit midway through to go be social and watch fireworks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Goldberg vs Norman Smiley

:wtc:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

THUNDER at 8.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Superbrawl Revenge is in the books, and now the build to the final WCW PPV begins!

Shannon Moore vs Jamie Knoble

Bryan Clarke vs Mike Awesome

The Filthy Animals vs Animal and Chavo

Buff Bagwell vs The Cat

US Title: Rick Steiner vs Lash Leroux

Lance Storm vs Hugh Morrus (WHY)

Kanyon vs DDP!

All that and LAIBACH NIGHT!

Tune in at 7:30 for the preshow, 8 PM for Nitro!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/badmoviesworsewrestling

God, that card is dire.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Tonight: The final WCW Nitro before the Fusient sale basically falls apart! After tonight two Nitros remain.

It's also the go home show for GREED!

Tournament Match: Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo vs Jung Dragons

Lance Storm and Mike Awesome vs The Mamalukes

Booker T vs Lex Luger

Evan Karagias vs Shane Helms

Rick Steiner vs Diamond Dallas Page

and more? Probably!

Tune in at 7:30 for the pre show and 8 PM for Nitro!

If you weren't here, shame on you for missing:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Tomorrow night and Christmas Eve...

IT'S THE MERRIEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR!

Join all of your Bang Town buddies for this huge event!

I try to keep everything a surprise until the show but this year in honor of the new Monday Night Wars I'll announce the opener for Monday night.

Tune in at 9 PM for the

2007 TNA IMPACT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FEATURING THE BARBED WIRE CHRISTMAS TREE.

I can't even describe some of the stuff I have lined up for Sunday but TNA will try its best to top them on Monday.

:getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hey, I don't know if any of the Bang Town regulars (other than explodedmummy) like racing, but my gift to you is our impromptu SASCAR Winter Heat Christmas Special, wherein we already did bumpers, whoops watch a three-hour Figure 8 race.

If you don't know the concept, it's exactly as it sounds: cars turn, go through a crossover, lather/rinse/repeat. Along the way, drivers will pile into each other or get t-boned in hilarious fashion, at which point other reserve drivers come in. Think of it as a Battle Royal with a Royal Rumble thrown in once guys start going over the top rope. When time expires, whoever is leading wins a likely paltry amount of money which, in the end, does not make the effort financially worthwhile, and a cheap trophy, which sounds a lot like most indies!

https://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Dec 26, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Zaqtaro posted:

Gentlemen.

It's been a while, and sorry for the short notice, but we're back in the streaming old rear end wrestling business again.

Check us out at the rebranded YouTube for NWA Mountain State here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgiC3EiZF7c

We're currently streaming an episode from 11/20/06 from Ghent, and as of 4:34 pm, The Canadian Lion himself has been seen watching this episode in the YouTube chat.

So get your questions in, and watch some Thrillbilly Ox in action.

In other news, we've missed you guys, and we've love to be able to work in a time we can stream some of our rasslin' dvds we have to you, if you have a suggestion for times we'll work to meet em.

:getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Zaqtaro posted:

Gentlemen.

It's been a while, and sorry for the short notice, but we're back in the streaming old rear end wrestling business again.

Check us out at the rebranded YouTube for NWA Mountain State here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgiC3EiZF7c

We're currently streaming an episode from 11/20/06 from Ghent, and as of 4:34 pm, The Canadian Lion himself has been seen watching this episode in the YouTube chat.

So get your questions in, and watch some Thrillbilly Ox in action.

In other news, we've missed you guys, and we've love to be able to work in a time we can stream some of our rasslin' dvds we have to you, if you have a suggestion for times we'll work to meet em.

JC Dykes is now in the chat.

Are Bachelor and I the only goons watching right now?

e-

quote:

jcdykesjr ​Lol every town ive been to has had something different but War WV, doing a streetfight with Hojo on the actual streets during a festival around a lot of drunken fans was fun as hell

Beautiful insight.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Zaqtaro posted:

Streaming some classic Mountain State today at 4:00 PM EST on our Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdCpIrgJ3R5js3T-X4Av8A

We're just gonna pick a DVD from the archive, because literally everything needs relabeled that concerns MSW.

TODAY: JINGLE BELL BASH PART 1! HOLY CHRIST I FORGOT THIS EXISTED!

I feel sorry for the intern we get this summer who's job is gonna be writing down the match listings. Somewhere in our office is a binder filled with MSW rundowns written by the legendary Leonard Simms himself.

Also as a cheap plug, like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/indyworldwrestling/ :D

This sounds incredible.

If you do this right, goons, you could have like ~7 hours of wrasslin' with MSW leading into tonight's installment of Bang Town Season 2.