Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I watched two movies with this crew last night and now up is down and left is right. Everyone stay away from this thread. You can't handle the life of a college kickboxer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

I'm never gonna find a day to show the movies I've collected!

you're never gonna get a-head ah naw naw

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You're on cammers on Catch The Predator

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

we're watching Street Fighter you guys

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Surely a double-shot of Always Sunny episodes "The Gang Wrestles For the Troops"/"Mac and Dennis Buy A Timeshare" is in order

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Folks the Unauthorized Full House movie on Lifetime was cornball as hell let's watch it immediately

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Me and Louie 3-0 and Cathy the Writer had a great time watching this fourth trimester abortion

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

all you loving idiots are missing the best goddamn movie

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm pretty psyched, I set an alarm

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

nah i've got plans tonight, tomorrow though

good deal, for personal reasons I always get B L I N D D R U N K on Halloween so we're all in for a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

Since we didn't stream last night I think this weekend will be a double header. Ultraviolence tomorrow and educational movies tonight!

At 8 PM join us as Phyllis Diller teaches you how to run a successful garage sale!

Following that Roger Corman teaches you how to make a Jurassic Park knock off with Carnosaur!

http://psp-tv.com/r/badmoviesworsewrestling

all of the fools that skipped Carnosaur missed out afterward and will never learn the secrets of Bohemian Grove