Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Goatman Sacks posted:

I don't really follow NBA much, but is this thread serious? How could steroids make that big of a difference in someone's basketball ability?

All the evidence is on the table in the OP. If that's not enough to convince you I'm not sure what you would need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Just think of the career that Sam Bowie was cheated out of by sticking to the rules and playing the game the right way.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SporkOfTruth posted:

Could someone clue me in to how the Bilderbergs might factor into this? The Anglo-Jew-Dutch bankers clearly had some influence at UNC.

:sax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYkhlCon6E

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dexo posted:

Why do you think so many current athletes are getting busted for using PED's nowadays. Everyone wanted to be like Mike. And the only way to do that is through steroids.

You could also do it by arraigning the murder of your father to settle gambling debts.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I wonder if Barkley had all the back problems throughout his career because he didn't juice and get the healing help of PEDs.

• Locked thread