Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 5

Tsugumi was utterly uninterested in the background for the mission, or the people around her. Not a single one of those were relevant to her own mission, to save Japan. But just running to the Empire of Heaven and saving Japan from the Empire's tyranny was an impossibility. Accepted, known fact. That was why she was here. She'd have to gain power, knowledge, to be used against the Empire. So she'd have to stick with her current "job" for now.

So, while she was uninterested in why she was supposed to fight for this so called holy land off to the west, she paid careful attention to the nature of the holy land itself, it's terrain, it's military capacity, all the information she'd need to defend it. Defense suited her just fine: the very first thing she was trained on extensively was to protect the people. She wasn't going to stop now, just because they weren't her people. Similarly, even though theoretically the destruction of a holy land that much of the world, but not her own home, considers sacred, could be used as a weapon, it simply wasn't worth considering in her eyes; she will not allow the people to suffer for the atrocities of their leaders.

And of course, herself and the people now around her were now part of it's military, at least temporarily. So she'd have to understand these people's ability as well, even if anything beyond that was unimportant. She noticed a pile of sandwiches on the table, and people eating them, but she ignored that; sandwiches were not high on her list of interesting foods. She did, however, notice someone asking if there was a spa, and found herself amused.

Her teachers taught her that a good way to make people like you more, and to make them more helpful, was to give them things. Tsugumi was utterly uninterested in the people here liking her, since they had nothing to do with her real mission. But they still had to be useful for the current distraction, so she arranged for a hot spring to be installed in the base. She was told that the Hot Spring was capable of being saturated with all kinds of minerals and such for therapeutic purposes. Even Radium. She had no idea how they managed to maintain safety of the water when it would sometimes have Radium in it, and sometimes specifically not want it in there... but she tried not to think of that. Sometimes, it's simply better NOT to worry how Japanese Engineers manage to achieve things. It tends to avoid headaches, for one thing. Tsugumi heard a complaint about lack of personnel, and assumed that meant the Engineers had left. She hoped they had at least left some sort of instructions for the Hot Springs, or else they may all end up being flooded by radioactive water.

No. Stop. Stop thinking about Japanese Engineer shenanigans. Focus on the task at hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet all of you. I am Tsugumi Sakura."

Tsugumi then heard mention of some Rubber-Suited Monsters. She felt righteous rage for her country. Rubber-Suited Monsters was JAPAN'S Gig.

Supremezero posted:

Princess Tsugumi Sakura

High Concept: The Perfect Emperor
Japan has always strived to be great. To achieve that, they believe they need a great leader. Tsugumi was raised from birth to be the greatest ruler Japan has ever seen.

Invoke: To lead, and to discover a path to victory. Even against the greatest of odds, she can still find a way to win.
Compel: To be lost and confused in failure. When she has absolutely, undeniably failed, her skills fail her.

Trouble: The Chains of Command
As the future ruler of Japan, Tsugumi was trained to put the people before herself, and she will do so... even if it would put herself and her allies in danger.

Invoke: Act to prevent civilian danger.
Compel: Put others in danger to protect civilians.

Aspect: I'll Face Myself
Away from her tutors, now Tsugumi can perhaps find her own self...

Invoke: When trying out new approaches not befitting the Imperial Princess; When taking actions running against her credo and orthodoxy
Compel: Getting in trouble with her teachers when they find out she's being not quite noble.

Aspect: A Not So Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander:
Japan has always accepted war as part of it's culture. To be the greatest, Tsugumi was trained to lead the people to fight. She excels at keeping a clean head and discovering the path to victory.

Invoke: To excel even in the greatest danger. To continue thinking even when emotions would overwhelm.
Compel: To seem cold to others, to create distance with them.

Approaches:
Clever +3
Forceful +2
Quick +2
Careful +1
Flashy +1
Sneaky +0

Stunts:
Born in a World of Strife: Whenever an enemy succeeds with style at creating an advantage, you get one free invoke of their generated Aspects.

Against the Odds We Choose to Fight: Once per scene, Tsugumi and all allies within the same zone as her may freely invoke a Consequence received during the scene.

Type-108R Heaven's Majesty

Aspect: Throne of the Emperor
The Type-108R will, when it's completed, become the command post for the Emperor of Japan. It's still in the prototype phase, but even as is, it's still highly qualified. It carries a high end Comm and Sensory systems not inferior to some battleships.

Invoke: Get more information than normal.
Compel: Not very useful alone.

Aspect: The Omnipresent Machine
Japanese Engineers were stumped on how to have a tactical machine fight. Eventually, they realized that they could use it's tactical systems to support the weapons systems, as well as the other way around. The Type-108R is equipped with numerous remote controlled laser weapons, designed to look to a glance as being Cherry Blossoms, Japan's symbol.

Invoke: Can attack from almost anywhere.
Compel: Not very good at melee.

Aspect: The Emperor Protects
The Type-108R was designed to be able to help anyone anywhere. Since by the letter this was obviously impossible, they instead built a machine that could take it's pilot anywhere they need to be as fast as possible. As such, the Type-108R's speed is far beyond the norm.

Invoke: Not quite THREE TIMES FASTER, but still very fast.
Compel: Not very durable.

Power Source: Prototype Anti-matter Generator
Japanese officials demanded that the Type-108R be capable of functioning forever, at maximum power. Japanese Engineers obviously objected that this was impossible, as if such a thing was safely possible, it would have been done already. Japanese Officials insisted. So the Engineers created an experimental Anti-Matter Generator, that apparently CREATES anti-matter, then burns it for fuel in the reactor. The Japanese Officials quickly started having second thoughts, but the prototype was complete and needed to be tested, so it was rolled out.

Powers:
Daikyu (Longbow): The direct combat weapon of the Type-108R represents Japanese history. It's not often remembered today, but the original primary weapon of the Samurai was the Bow. This particular one shoots laser arrows. Of course, as an occomodation for close combat, as well as certain less history-inclined individuals, the bow is capable of splitting into a pair of swords.

Your Forceful attacks can target enemies up to three zones away.

Hanami (Flower Viewing): The primary weapon of the Type-108R, it's remote weapons. They can be where the Emperor is not. They also happen to look like the traditional flower viewing when in action.

Once per scene, you can roll your Clever approach to attack an enemy within three zones after an ally has successfully attacked him.

Signature Attack: Blossom Dance
Combining it's weapons with careful aim, the Type-108R leaves it's target no openings to escape by having remote weapons firing from every direction, and the Daikyu adding some pin-point firepower.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 15:11 on May 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi looks over at Cecil. "Whether wars can be won with only elites or not, it is clearly what is being attempted. Whether or not it will succeed is another matter entirely. But I do not intend to let it fail. Do you?"

She stops to think. While an elite squadron is the obvious possibility of what's happening, it's not the only one. They could simply be a testbed of new technologies. That's what Tsugumi herself is supposed to be in the first place, after all. It could also just be a place to dump the less pliable pilots.

But she won't tell them that. People who think they're being selected for being amazing are always more pliable.

... and what the heck is a roboRoomBoom. This lack of personnel made it sound like there would be less people watching her. This would be a new experience... Does this mean she's going to have to wash her own clothes? They were supposed to be annoyingly complicated to clean safely.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 00:14 on May 6, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi looks at Cecil, amused. "Do you think a horde of men with bronze spears can defeat a tank?"

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 00:49 on May 6, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi is massively confused, and doesn't understand a word Levi's saying.

Not a chance in hell of her admitting that, though. "Yes. Quite."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"It does not particularly matter who they are. They need to be stopped before they start a war. It is time to go."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi's already in her pilot "suit", so she's ready to launch immediately.

She still doesn't understand why the suit needs to show so much, however. Her tutor's made it absolutely clear that such things were obviously a requirement, but she had noticed nothing of the sort from any men's pilot suits. Oh well.

"Type-108R ready for launch."

Back into the sky... What a wonderful time to be alive, when you can fly.

Too bad about the whole "country squashed by enemy" thing.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP:5

Tsugumi looks over at Alexander's unit. What kind of absurd outlook is that? Isn't he just shifting the blame if he fails?

"So you are saying that it is your the fault of your god if you fail?"

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"So you are saying that he lost faith, and thus fell into the water? And not that he, perhaps, panicked, and thus fell into the water? I am not interested in what divine entities have to say on the subject. We succeed and fail for ourselves."

She can't accept the idea of gods dictating everything. She refuses to accept it. She refuses to accept that, if there were, they would have let Japan fall. Why would they? How could they?

Japan needs humans. It needs human power, human success. Right now, Heaven just means China.

So she can't afford to fail.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"I see. So you believe machine runs on shifting the responsibility of power to someone else. I am not interested in such a machine. When was the last time you failed, Captain? Perhaps you are an abnormality, but defeat does not normally convert. Defeat is not capable of giving things. Not faith. Not hope. Not freedom. It just destroys."

Why is she even talking about this? There's no point. It has nothing to with her mission. This one or her real one.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi has already resolved to stop talking about unimportant matters, but she takes note that Lenore's opinions on "faith" completely contradict Alexander's. If that were true, then belief in oneself WOULD be able to power the machine anyway. She doesn't know nor care which is true. But she takes it as proof that faith itself divides.

"Hanami Deployed."

Each of the units has sensory systems, aiding for recon purposes. If they went far enough away, Teresa's anti-communication would probably disrupt them, but they aren't capable of going far anyway. Nor can they function in water.

... And, naturally, they were right above water. well, hopefully, neither can the enemy. For now, they would be used to see from all directions.

"And none shall escape the view of the flowers."

Unless they decided to dive, anyway. That would be aggravating.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

<Supremezero> !r fudge+2
<Krysmbot> Supremezero, -/--+2 = -1

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 3

Tsugumi watches... as people rush in head first. Why must people do that. It's a horrible, horrible idea.

She then notices Levi preparing to bombard the enemies... which certain crazy people just rushed into. Oh dear god why.

"Well, if they are going to be stupid, I suppose I might as well do what I can to fix their stupidity... Border of Life!"

She rushes forward (but not stupidly so like some people) to get in range, and...

All of her flowers rush the enemy, as Tsugumi herself fires with her bow. The world seems to disappear under the endless flow of the flowers... and, as the view clears, the area is now born anew... a world without escape.

Unless people want to be shot full of holes, anyway.

Attack Target is Leaderbot.

<Supremezero> Okay, invoking The Emperor Protects to move 2 instead of 1 so I'm in my range, then rolling cleverly for SIGNATURE AMAZINGNESS!

<Supremezero> !r fudge + 5
<Krysmbot> Supremezero, //-- + 5 = 3
<Supremezero> ...
<Supremezero> God dammit.
<Nenji> :smuggo:
* Supremezero shakes fist at krysmbot
<Supremezero> Stop giving me crappy roooooooolls.
<TransientPeople> You add +4 zero
<TransientPeople> Not +2
<Supremezero> Oh, right, it was double, not just invoke.
<TransientPeople> So it's still a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY, but it might work!
<Supremezero> So 5.

Invoke A Not So Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander. +2 to total.

Final Total: 7

Create Zone Aspect: Border of Life. Border: 3 erected. Any enemy that wants to leave will have to roll at least 3 to escape.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 12:43 on May 9, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"... well, that was not quite as planned. It was a world of no escape, not a world of one or two guys escape."

Tsugumi sighs. Oh well. She watches the enemy rush to attack her, and sees it's movements... and it's failure, as she quickly dodges.

Though life still sucks, since the other guy dived. Oh well. Mister CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE can handle that one.

<Supremezero> gently caress Me That's A Shield best name ever, by the way.
<Supremezero> !r fudge + 2
<Krysmbot> Supremezero, /+++ + 2 = 5
<Ezzer-S> yes ye sit is
<Supremezero> Hah.
<Supremezero> So Mookbot gets a boost.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Ow.

Tsugumi feels great pain in her ears. Why must they hurt. What have they done to deserve such atrocities? What madness caused this?

Naturally it was the crazy guy.

"Keep it down. Some people enjoy functional hearing."

And what was with that speech? So ridiculous... Does he think it makes him sound cool?

"Now if you're done pretending to be cool, there is an enemy unit underwater. Which you ignored as they flew down past you. You seem to like running after things, so why don't you go run after that?"

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi watches some mooks get shot up. And decides to join the party.

"There."

She shoots at a mook that had just gotten attacked by another ally... and misses completely.

Today sucks.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 0

Tsugumi observes the enemy's change, and feels rather annoyed. Why do people always feel the need to show off with flashy things? Transformation Sequences? So out of date. You should try to have all your power available a the start.

As she watches, other crazy people start attacking the lead machine... and keep getting attacked right back.

"Okay... not going over there."

So instead, she watches Cecil fly in to attack, and decides to support him. From over where she is now, Thank You Very Much.

"Hanami, Fire!"

She triggers a Hanami that's flying behind the enemy and shoots it in the back just as it gets mauled by Cecil. It hits beautifully, and she starts feeling better about how she's doing now, so she then shoots the weird thing with her bow, hitting it right in the face. It seems confused at all the attacks. Just as planned. She then pulls back slightly, to watch for changes in the flow of battle.

Don't have it logged anymore, but the attack roll for Hanami was a 3. If anyone else can go back and pull it up, that'd be great.

<Supremezero> KPrime: I'll wait til you're done mauling people with a giant octopus, but can I get a defense roll from Leaderbot? It's only against a 3, but it's worth a shot I guess.
<Supremezero> ... and because it's going to come up eventually unless someone manages to kill it, I guess...
<Supremezero> !r fudge + 2
<Krysmbot> Supremezero, ++++ + 2 = 6
<Supremezero> See, why don't I get those rolls with Hanami.
<Supremezero> I want those rolls with Hanami.
<Supremezero> gently caress it, roll against that one too when you're ready. I got invokes~
<KPrime> owned
<KPrime> !r fudge +7
<Krysmbot> KPrime, /--/ +7 = 5
<KPrime> !r fudge +7
<Krysmbot> KPrime, +/++ +7 = 10

<Supremezero> Invoke the Consequence Cecil dropped on bossguy, as well as Omnipresent Machine and A Not So Tiny Tiny Clever Commander to buff the Hanami to 9, giving me a boost from a style success, and doing 4 damage.
<Supremezero> Omnipresent Machine invokes from, well, using the thing Omnipresent Machine EXISTS for, and Not So Tiny Tiny Clever Commander from how I'm doing a special leadership type attack, since it's a followup.
<KPrime> EclecticTastes: I don't really care, I understand it
<KPrime> Supremezero: sounds good, post it

Invoking THEME CHANGE from Hanami's Style Success, the boost I got from Hanami, and the Consequence I presumably made with Hanami, as well as Omnipresent Machine, bumping the Daikyu attack to 14, which gets me another style success and 4 damage.

Move Right

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 17:23 on May 11, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 0 Stress: 00X Consequences: Mild: Shaken, Not Stirred

Tsugumi listens to the... thing... as it talks, trying to figure out any more information.

Not the most pleasant experience ever. As she quickly realizes, and then she tries to force her mind to block it out, but it doesn't quite work as planned.

When she's able to see and think straight again, the enemy units are almost all gone, including the weird one, but she has problems caring about that. She's busy being nauseous, and NOT puking inside her unit.

She does, however, notice the one still behind, screaming for help.

<Supremezero> !r fudge + 3
<Krysmbot> Supremezero, -+/- + 3 = 2
<Supremezero> 5 damage, so I'll check the stress 3 box and the first consequence.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 11, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"I can see them from here. Hanami deployed."

Tsugumi absently starts wondering if it would be possible for people to air surf on her Hanami... no, stop that. I can't act like that. Even if it would be absolutely amazing.

"Return to base. There is too much damage as is. Combat ability would be limited."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi looks back at the rest of the squad... and notices the Arondight moving way too slow.

So she rams it in the back with a Hanami.

"Go faster. Is your propulsion damaged?"

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 0 + 1 Compel Stress: 00X Consequences: Mild: Shaken, Not Stirred

"Is there a point to this discussion? There is no need to waste time here. Return to base."

Jumpin' on the Compel Train with A Not So Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander's Compel.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 1

Tsugumi wanders the base, mapping the area mentally. If these people are as easily broken as Alexander, then she might have to do everything herself. So she'll need all the preparation she can get.

But she eventually finds herself in the Hangar. And finds Alexander. He appears to be staring at his unit.

"What do you think you are doing in here? There is work to be done in here. It is not a place for you to stand around and whine."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"Repairs of damage taken. Replacements for weapons. Things you have nothing to do with."

Oh geez, he really is whining.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"'Seek you out'? No. I was mapping out the base. If people are going to drop into useless depression effortlessly, I will need all the knowledge I can get."

Hmmm. Wonder if I can stuff a Hanami into each unit and use it to take remote control.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"... what are you even talking about now? Nevermind. It does not matter. I am not interested in a 'tour' from someone who is clearly not capable of focusing on the task at hand. Would you not be better suited joining the others and getting drunk? It seems like it would help you. I have work to do."

She turns to head to her unit. Time to collect data for the debriefing.

... and maybe look into ridiculously awesome things that can be done with the Hanami.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi goes from unit to unit, apparently doing something, but not saying a word... until she finishes, comes out, and finds Alexander still there.

"... why are you still here? Go drink."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"No thank you. I have other things to do. You may do that if you wish."

She walks off to where the engineers told her the Hot Springs were supposed to be. Please don't be irradiating the base, please don't be irradiating the base, please don't be irradiating the base...

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Satisfied that the hot springs aren't irradiating the base or anything (In fact, there's a radiation detector to make sure the water's purified to safe levels!), Tsugumi leaves the springs, then goes over to the bar. Leaving drunk, crazy people alone probably isn't the greatest idea in the world.

... besides, if nothing else she can get pictures.

She listens to the conversation, discovering that, indeed, they are not immensely drunk. And they've been in there how long? She enters the bar herself. She doesn't drink (She's 16!), but the conversation might be important.

"And if they are, then... what? It's not like there'd be any point in infiltrating mooks. So there would be spies high up. In which case... what would some random soldiers words mean? They'd just get ignored... or silenced."

Story of Japanese Life for the past while, that.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi goes to get some milk. They always have that in bars, joke order or not.

Guess they are all drunk.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi continues to drink her delicious milk. Apparently you can get good milk here.

*beep*

Hmmm.

*click*

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi cares little for the mission itself, but still provides the after-action report. She saluted the Commander and began her report.

"This squad left base at 1400 hours, and proceeded to engage the apparent HJS squadron over the Mediterranean Sea. We identified the leader unit and acted to simultaneously shoot it down and to trap it and it's allies, so as to prevent them from escaping. Captain Abidam, Ms. Kurita-Steiner, 2nd Lieutenant Skye, and Ms. Santiago advanced to engage the enemy at close range, while Mr. Castle, Mr. Atkinson, and myself provided fire support. Upon apparent destruction, a second leader unit moved out of the remains from the first, and immediately engaged us. After sustaining heavy fire, it retreated, taking the sword of Captain Abidam's unit, and creating a portal that retrieved the other HJS units, except for our captive. After confirming that no enemies remained, we returned to base, arriving at 1500 hours."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"A group of tourists comprised of people from all over the world? Tourists would work, but we could not remain as a full group."

Besides, getting the whiny pair apart from each other would be good.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"If we are found in a restricted area, we have already failed, Captain Abidam. There is no need for this. We may go as a group initially, and if people seem suspicious, split up from there. For tourists, that would simply be a desire to see different things. As long as we remain as groups of some size, it should be viable."

And faking romance with these people? Way too low.

... and who the heck is Powerpuff?

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"I believe I shall go with you... Mr. Abidam."

Information is god, after all... and maybe keeping Alexander out of trouble is closest to god.

... and what the hell is Hairy Man wearing.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 02:28 on May 20, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"..."

Okay, Tsugumi is a young lady, but she is most certainly not ABIDAM'S young lady.

"I am Tsugumi Sakura. And I believe I am probably not the young lady you seem to think I am."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

"It is also entirely possible that they may mask some of these symptoms, so even just one of them individually may mean something."

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi raises an eyebrow.

"If you know something about this, it is likely relevant and important. And you wish for us to swear never to inform anyone else of it. Ever. Even if it could save lives. Even if it could save more."

Compelling Chains Of Command to be a douchebag about this. Or Not So Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander if that's too out there for Chains of Command.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jun 5, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Tsugumi - FP: 6

A significantly less bushy black eyebrow is raised.

"I never said a thing regarding that. I was interested in what you wanted of it. Someone who thinks that you can hide everything just for the sake of their own pride or honor rarely has anything useful to say at all. Someone who thinks that you should hide things except for emergencies, less so. And someone who wants to hide things only so that those that are dangerous with that information doesn't obtain it... well, regardless, I am not interested in someone complaining because I decide to use information to save people. I simply wish to know if you are genuinely going to complain about it if I do so. If you are someone who would complain in such circumstances, any information you would have would likely be meaningless anyway. But I am used to old men complaining uselessly."

She receives the message over her earpiece.

Like there, for example.

... also, she doesn't wear a hat. Western idioms are so ridiculous.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jun 7, 2013

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

At Alexander's request, Tsugumi consults her ubiquitous smartphone for directions.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tsugumi looks ahead.

"Try to keep him going straight forwards."

She then prepares a trap to slow him down; fairly simply, a small blockade, cleverly put together.

CLEVERLY MAKE A TRAP MODE GO!

<Krysmbot> Supremezero, -/// + 3 = 2

She also checks her phone to see if there are any alternate route he can take that are near her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

<Krysmbot> Supremezero, +/// + 3 = 4
<Supremezero> Whee.

Tsugumi successfully makes an AMAZING trap, and prepares to catch the target!

• Locked thread