Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

I hate Suits. All of them.
Supa-51 :patriot:

"Hahahaha! Well said!"

Though he lacked the impressive, attention-commanding physique of his former body, President Supreme's booming voice lost none of its vitality in the transition from man to bot-man. The newly-fitted Supa-51 stood in front of the seat he'd been offered, opposite the main door leading out of the meeting room, with his white jacket loosely thrown over his shoulders and a mechanical eagle perched on his shoulder.

The eagle had been a gift from the same scientists that had toiled so feverishly to grant the former-AUG president a body. His appreciation had known and still knew no bounds for their service, but they had even gone so far as to construct him a memoir of his fallen ally, Passionate Eagle-01, to serve as a companion and recording device for the reborn President.

"A compromise of wills based on a vote is just! Most just!" Supa-51 grinned and crossed his arms, bouncing slightly on his feet in an excitement he hadn't felt for years. "After all, that's the very sort of order that's kept my AUG running strong for generations! I accept, fair Nina!"

He waited for the newly-introduced Han, a rough sucker with a mean one-two, if his own jaw had anything to say about it, to finish before flashing a toothy grin and a thumbs up around the room.

"The name's Supa-51 these days, folks! I wager most of you used to know me as President Supreme, of the blessed AUG, and while my days as President are over, you can bet your last sweet berry that the honor and chivalry of the Presidency still beat in this passion-powered ticker of mine! It's a new day, with a new goal, so let's make it happen for all of mankind!"

Velyoukai posted:

President-510583065 - a.k.a. - President Supreme-51

Last Known Image of The President:

Current Image of The President

drat you japan what have you done

Once upon a time, the Allied United Governments were lead by a champion of justice. With both metaphorical and literal flaming (beam) sword and (lunar plating) shield of the eagles, President Supreme fought to provide a way forward for his people and to protect them from all manner of dangers lurking in the shadows. Along with his closest ally and best friend, Vice-President Rabbit-Hawk Ultimate, as well as his trusted secretary, Junebug Awesome, President Supreme was well on his way to leading the AUG to victory and a brighter tomorrow for all his eagles.

That brighter tomorrow was extinguished the day Rabbit-Hawk Awesome betrayed President Supreme by manipulating him into unknowingly fighting his own people on public broadcast. Before he could speak to his people, to let them know that their President would never knowingly commit such a crime, his great vehicle, Passionate Eagle-01, was destroyed by the combined forces of Rabbit-Hawk and Junebug's own great war-vehicles.

Before his life was devoured by the roaring flames of the explosions of betrayal and petrol cannons, President Supreme made one last ditch effort and transmitted a copy of his entire personality, hopes and dreams out into the world. This data bounced around for months before it was caught and decoded by a group of scientists who hatched a mad, daring dream to save humanity. They toiled endlessly to recreate President Supreme, who they had never been able to speak to, but had recognized as a heroic spirit that would devote himself to saving the world.

Eventually, they succeeded, and President Supreme was reborn into the world as a cyborg fused with the DNA of America's greatest leaders.

Supa-51 was ready to fight for the dreams of eagles once more.

High Concept: The President of the AUG!
There is no one, human, alien or sentient rock, who can rival Supa-51's passionate and honorable love for FREEDOM and the right to REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS. Supa-51, even as a cyborg, will forever be the President that watches over mankind and fights for their rights.

Trouble: The Pain of Betrayal
At times, even President Supa-51 suffers from flashbacks of his former life as the President of the AUG alongside his closest friends. These are the only times that tears of sorrow dare traverse the chiseled face of President Supa-51. They sometimes cause short-circuiting and massive error messages about "503: LACKING PATRIOTISM".

The Second Amendment:
All of mankind has the right to bear arms, especially when it comes to fighting aliens who have the balls to tell them to give up without a fight. President Supa-51 will always fight for the people's right to unrestrictedly bear arms, no matter the opposition before him.

...because I'm the President!
President Supreme was a leader of the people, and President Supa-51 is no different. Even as a cyborg and twisted by Japanese scientists' taste in heroes, President Supa-51 is a man of charisma, prepared to be the leader that the People need, no matter what the sacrifice.

Approaches:
  • Flashy: +3
  • Careful: +1
  • Clever: +1
  • Forceful: +2
  • Sneaky: +0 because NO PRESIDENT WOULD BE A SNEAK
  • Quick: +2

Velyoukai fucked around with this message at 22:14 on May 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51

The sound of delighted laughter and energetic clapping followed Arhawk's psychic trick. Supa-51 turned away from the departing Natra to Wolfe Arhawk, a man more quiet and likely more profound than the President had ever wanted to be himself.

"Haha, wonderful! That's quite the gun to bring to the table, Arhawk! It's a good thing we're finally on the same side; I'd hate to face a trickster such as you on the battlefield!"

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51 :patriot:

"Well, alright! Sounds like we're gunnin' to go be some big drat heroes!"

Supa-51's mechanical eagle soared from his shoulder with a tinny cry, gliding on its metal wings out of the meeting room to await Supa-51 in the hangar. The former-President himself laughed and leaped over the table to stand between Wolfe and Francine's horse. He reached out and, despite the previous intensity and volume of his voice, stroked the animal's snout with a gentle hand before turning back to face the others again.

"Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! and I have been waitin' for this day for a long time comin' now, y'hear?" Supa-51 smashed both fists together, grinning at the feel of metal and bone resounding through both arms. "We gotta win us the hearts of millions if we wanna be gettin' the world t'work together 'gainst this threat, and this here's a prime opportunity to get some heart-winnin' done!"

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51

"Haha, I hadn't even put it together, Arhawk! Good ears!"

Supa-51 laughed, heedless of the playfulness of the horse and the seriousness of the admonishment he turned away from, and extended a fist to the psychic soldier.

"Sounds like the great spirits of the Skies got us in mind for something! What say you we make it something glorious?"

Velyoukai fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 7, 2013

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51

"Call me Supa, Nina!" The former-President crowed from within Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s cockpit. He'd quickly adorned the Suit of Patriotism and the itch to fight the good fight made him look over-eager. "Roger wilco; Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! and I are ready anytime!"

From its position on one of the cockpit's surfaces, Supa-51's mechanical eagle raised its wings and gave its own rallying cry. Deep inside its head, a multitude of cameras and connections opened and started running. A screen in its eyes flickered, then cleared to reveal the image of Supa-51's grinning face.

"Just give the word, Natra, Arhawk! We're countin' on you!"

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51

"Hahaha! Magnificent! Glorious! Such passionate heroism!"

This was what High-Eagle Supreme had missed the most since Awesome's betrayal and the loss of his body. This, the glorious, insidious danger and dread that danced havoc in the minds of men and women devoted to their fellows-in-arms. This, the thrill and terror that got even the coldest man's blood racing and threatened to drive a man's, even a half-man like Supa-51's, control haywire and plummet him into the depths of battle.

It was Mother Nature's own devious test to determine if mankind's will was sufficient to control themselves enough to make their dreams reality.

Making dreams real was what President Supreme lived for.

"They're quite dedicated, those foreign champions, wouldn't you say, Arhawk, Nina?"

His hands itched and clenched the handles of his propulsion tighter. Soon, trap or nature would reveal itself, and the battle for the Guardians' future war for humanity would begin. Nina's chain in Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s grip was like an anchor holding him from leaping into the fray himself.

"Most admirable!"

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51

"What downright dastardly deviousness them dirty-dog devils are dealin!"

Supa-51's voice lit up in a roar in sync with Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s eye panels lighting up with a bright green light. He latched the hook-up chain from Nina to Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s side, got a running start, then leapt off Nina's hull to aim for the trapped depths of the twisted sea below. Halfway down, the air-displacing impact-cannons that served as Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s propulsion system kicked in, thrusting Supa-51 into the sea to join his comrades.

"What ho, lady and lads! Let's give 'em all a good thrashing!"
Flashy Initiative:
(9:18:36 PM) Velyoukai: !r fudge +3
(9:18:37 PM) Krysmbot: Velyoukai, //-/ +3 = 2

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51:patriot:

Mr. President. Mr. President. The very utterance of those long-forgotten, always-longed-for words was enough to stoke the flames of Supa-51's spirit into a roaring inferno!

"As though there could be any doubt, Hightower!"

Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! seized two of its flag-spears and raised them over its head, crossing their heads and combining them into a single, two-pronged trident. Supa-51 guided the Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! over to Hightower's gloriously AUG-designed mecha and knelt his own next to it.

"I hope you're watching, folks!" Supa-51 crowed with delight into the face of his recording mechanical eagle, eyes lit with excitement and anticipation. "It's time people all over the world were given a reason to dream higher than the stars again! Let's do it, Hightower!"

With a big hand and a great heave from Hightower, Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! torpedoed through the depths, completely bypassing the space between his allies and the west-most collection of the enemy. Twin prongs of flashing light, still strong despite the pressures of the undersea water, surged to life as Supa-51 roared in pursuit of his target, one of the relatively closest of the enemies.

(4:57:07 PM) Velyoukai: Rolling for a flashy attack thanks to Big Hightower's hail mary
(4:57:11 PM) Velyoukai: !r fudge +3
(4:57:11 PM) Krysmbot: Velyoukai, ///- +3 = 2

Velyoukai fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 14, 2013

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Supa-51

"Well, aside from gettin' all caught up like some prize fish fit for someone's dinner tonight, I'm doing just peachy, Hightower!"

Really, getting caught in a net. At least he'd taken out somebody on the way through! He'd have to get the white-jackets in the labs to edit out this whole net situation. It wouldn't do for the people to see the spearhead of their new reason to dream getting himself trussed up like some turkey!

"Lemme just git myself outta this here mess, and we'll clean these cuckoos' clocks faster than a twister runnin' through the midwestern belt, Hightower!"

Breaking free of -BONDAGE OF OPPRESSION-
(9:01:00 PM) Velyoukai: !r fudge +4
(9:01:01 PM) Krysmbot: Velyoukai, /-/+ +4 = 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

:patriot: SUPA-51 :patriot:

Free from the bonds of the nefarious aqua-goons that had tried to damper his glorious shine, Supa-51 took a moment in the lull of action brought by the din of chaos around him to take in the beautiful battlefield. Hightower was in rare form, a sight the former-President hadn't the luck to witness for years, since before even his own election to the Presidency of the AUG. Off through the murky depths of the darkened sea, it seemed that Longwei and Arhawk were also serving with great distinction, proving themselves despite the pull and tug of the undersea currents. Nina above was their guardian angel, casting love and destruction down like the herald of their victory, and the Lady Natra was—

"Great Eagles in the sky!" Lady Natra and the damned ship they were trying to save were sinking! The damnable depths of despair and deep sea dastardry sought to claim a fellow sky-soarer and the innocent lives of the ship's crew?! "Not on my watch! Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! ! Let's do it!"

Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! and President Supreme both roared with passionate fury, Supa-51's hot-blooded compulsion to save the lives of his comrades no matter the personal danger fueling Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s own lines. The displacement-thrusters on Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s back burst to life, causing Supa-51 to shoot through the depths of the sea like a great eagle that broke through the barriers of the sky. Supa-51 pushed both his mecha-partner's body and his own to their limits, surging through the intense waters to reach even further below the ship's bottom, where Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! stopped and lowered both hands to its sides.

"This is it, partner!"

Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s eye-panels light up in a glorious green aura, shining like a star at the bottom of the sea. All of the energy-flags located throughout Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s person flared to life in response, dropping from their latches on the mecha's body with a flick of a switch and spinning around each other until they created an intense underwater twister of lights, energy and greatness. Supa-51 smashed his arm-controls for Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s arms toward the mass of energy-flags and clenched his fist with each one. The energy-flags immediately surged with even greater power fueled by Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s and Supa-51's patriotism and began to convulse and shift, fusing together in a lightshow of green brilliance that blinded Supa-51's vision.

When the light faded, Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! floated beneath the boat, clenching a great drill of colored sparks and immense size in its hands. Supa-51 laughed and roared once more, staring up at the falling ship and the noble fighter that fell with it. He raised both hands, holding the drill pointed straight up at the bottom of the ship, and opened his radio to the entire battlefield.

Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero! surged upwards towards the bottom of the boat and thrust the great drill into the bottom of the ship's hull, piercing through its outer laying and impaling the mostly-storage bottom of the vessel on the head of the drill. Supa-51's grin nearly broke his face in half, but even with his youthful new face stuck in a victorious, gleeful grin, he ignored the mechanism that caused the drill head to tear into its target, and instead directed full power to the thrusters on Great Eagle-Wolf: Shining Hero!'s frame and the bottom of the newly-formed great drill.

"This ain't no time to give up, everybody!" Supa-51's mechanical eagle whirred its head and immediately started broadcasting again. "Even when the chips are down and the Great Sky and the Great Earth seem far away, all you have to do is give it your everything! That's what I'm gonna do, so just you watch, world! This goes to everyone, from my allies, to my enemies, to all the people of this great, wonderful planet who deserve nothing less than the absolute freedom that is being free! Lady Natra, you better hold on!"

"Here we go! PATRIOTIC...PENETRATION!"

(9:39:48 PM) Velyoukai: Also
(9:39:49 PM) Velyoukai: Pluto
(9:39:52 PM) Velyoukai: I'm gonna save you bro
(9:39:54 PM) Velyoukai: gonna save you
FP: 4 | Invoking: The President of the AUG! + Signature Move: PATRIOTIC PENETRATION, FP: 3 | Invoking: ...because I'm the President!, |Stunt: +2 to Flashfully freeing someone from OPPRESSION! = +2 +4 +2 -> +8 +3 Flashy
Will spend another FP on Power: THE TRUE MIGHT OF MANKIND to reach the zone Lady Natra and the ship are in and still do this if need be.
(9:40:55 PM) Velyoukai: !r fudge +11
(9:40:56 PM) Krysmbot: Velyoukai, //-- +11 = 9
(9:41:01 PM) Velyoukai: STILL CAN'T STOP ME
(10:32:24 PM) Velyoukai: Spending -another- FP to reroll that, too
(10:32:29 PM) Velyoukai: !r fudge +11
(10:32:29 PM) Krysmbot: Velyoukai, /+-+ +11 = 12
(10:32:32 PM) Velyoukai: YEP

Velyoukai fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 19, 2013

• Locked thread