Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«35 »
The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Sector Effector

Halloween Jack posted:

There are three of those? Is Eric Roberts in every one???
Dude takes every bit of work he gets.

quote:

The third installment in the popular [Stalked By My Doctor] Lifetime franchise, it marks Eric’s 74th movie role - just last year alone. As of this writing, he’s credited with 487 film and television appearances. In fact, he may well be considered for inclusion in Guinness World Records as the American actor with the most film credits. (The current world-title holder, the comedic Telugu film actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti, known for his “hilarious facial expressions,” clinched that record in 2010, with 857 screen appearances.) There are times when Eric does three movies in one day—literally racing from one indie set to another. Some days are so ridiculous as to be almost sublime, as when he acted simultaneously in Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight and in Witless Protection with Larry the Cable Guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 11, 2003

Let your word be "Yes, Yes" or "No, No"; anything more than this comes from the evil one.

I never saw all of the first one, and assumed it ended with him falling off a bridge or something. How does he keep getting away with showing his first dates his summer house and proposing marriage?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

I'm gonna maybe move this to Tuesday for the rest of the summer since Thursday just feels wrong. But tonight is CHAOS NITRO!

Top talent walked out forcing the show to be rewritten!

So tonight you'll see:

Shannon Moore vs Shane Helms in a #1 Contenders match for the Cruiserweight Title they both won the night before! (the contendership that is)

A tournament to determine a #1 Contender to the World Title!

Terry Funk vs Meng for the Hardcore Title!

Goldberg vs Buff Bagwell!!

and so much more!

7:30 preshow, 8 PM NITRO!

https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

oh man i haven't seen this nitro since it aired. I cannot waiiiiiittttt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Tonight's preshow is MORISHIMA VS DANIELSON! https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

After CHAOS NITRO they filmed CHAOS THUNDER!

TONIGHT Tuesday Nitro returns to its ancestral home of TUESDAYS (for the rest of the summer) to present THUNDER!

Jamie Knoble vs Chavo Guerrero

A Tag Team Battle Royal

Konnan vs Elix Skipper

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Crow Bar

Goldberg vs Norman Smiley

Shane Douglas and KRONI>I vs MIA

Scott Steiner vs The Cat

7:30 pre show, 8 PM THUNDER!

https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

Mods please rename this thread Tuesday Nitro: WCW Monday Nitro, Except on a Tuesday: Weekly at 8 PM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 11, 2003

Let your word be "Yes, Yes" or "No, No"; anything more than this comes from the evil one.

I am very happy about Tuesdays Nitro.

«35 »