Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«36 »
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

MassRafTer posted:

Hair vs Hair Mike Awesome vs Konnan??????????????????????

Hmm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

Tonight's prehow is Hase vs Akiyama! https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

The New WCW!

exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Doctor Rope

Maxwell Lord posted:

The New WCW!

They broke a leg to kick it off

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

Man, people say this promotion got good near the end, because they didn't know what was going to happen so just had dudes fight for a bit, but that opening segment was just agony.

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Man, people say this promotion got good near the end, because they didn't know what was going to happen so just had dudes fight for a bit, but that opening segment was just agony.

Yeah, I'm sure the original plan was to have Sid run in on that opener somehow so they had to stretch, but jesus christ it went like half an hour before an actual match, and it was loving chavo vs. crowbar for some reason

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

At this point it's mostly the cruiserweights that are working their asses off and trying to make each other look like a million bucks in order to audition for Fusient, and later McMahon.

Everyone else has checked out completely or is too broken down and/or crappy to care.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

They're also really short on high-level babyfaces, too. Sid's done, Goldberg's gone, so Kevin Nash is the highest left.

I do know Booker T. had the title at the end, which is good, but WCW's policy of making everyone an rear end in a top hat had its drawbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

The Insiders worked kind of hard in their two PPV matches.

«36 »